BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] City Away - Monday 11 January 2010

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Does everyone else die inside everytime Pedersen winds up a long-throw?

I can't believe he's still allowed to do it. His long throws are never dangerous because they have no pace, they're just harmless looping balls into the area that are 99% of the time easily cleared.

im really finding all this hard to take.

I never boo or jeer Rovers at a game and am seldom negative, but we have a team with no pride or guts.

As i write this my heart is sayin go on lads lets take the game to them, but my head knows we are goin down!!

I KNOW U WILL READ THIS AND SAY BLOODY HELL NICK ITS ONLY 1-0 BUT HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO BE 1-0 DOWN BEFORE WE SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

I can't believe he's still allowed to do it. His long throws are never dangerous because they have no pace, they're just harmless looping balls into the area that are 99% of the time easily cleared.

And as you said that, another Pedersen special is comfortably headed away.

It's a sick joke.

im really finding all this hard to take.

I never boo or jeer Rovers at a game and am seldom negative, but we have a team with no pride or guts.

As i write this my heart is sayin go on lads lets take the game to them, but my head knows we are goin down!!

I KNOW U WILL READ THIS AND SAY BLOODY HELL NICK ITS ONLY 1-0 BUT HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO BE 1-0 DOWN BEFORE WE SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Bloody hell Nick it is only 1-0! :-P

• Backroom

You can imagine the excuse from BFS at the end of the game already:

"Well they had 25M to spend on a striker in the summer, and we didn't" bla bla bla. Probably neglecting to mention we left our 6M striker on the bench.

Andrews is just embarassing

It's time Andrews was sold on, or let go on a free. He will never be a Premier League footballer, that's now taken for granted.

However, the negativity he generates with the fans just by being named in the starting line up is detremental to our club.

pedersen, di santo and andrews playing........have we just given up on ever winning a game.

Can the reporters interviewing sam after this just ask why on earth we bought kalinic and can their second question be just how $$$$ is andrews for christs sake.

i've given up already ...............again

for a team like us who do ot score much, to defend like that is just daft.

we need to play two up front either a 3-5-2 or a 4-4-2 with dunn playing wide with freedom to move around when we havethe ball.

I can understand the negativity, but why bother? This is Man City. The chance of not losing was very slim, no matter who was manager or if Andrews was playing or not. Let's just hope we improve a bit and create some chances.

Have i missed something?

Where will this improvement come from?

Dunn to deep, we cant form an attack while he is so deep Di santo has nothing to lay off too.

Exactly.

Di Santo is too isolated and Dunn is getting crowded out when he has the ball. With no width to support them, we look screwed.

• Backroom

I can understand the negativity, but why bother? This is Man City. The chance of not losing was very slim, no matter who was manager or if Andrews was playing or not. Let's just hope we improve a bit and create some chances.

We're starting to say that for most teams now. "well, it was spurs/sunderland/man city/everton after all". Soon there won't be many teams left we're expecting to beat. People even defended drawing against Hull :huh:

Archived