BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Making A Statement On Derby Day

Gav

i don't particularly mind them, they may be old gents and don't want people stood up in front of them,

but sambo, maybe you need a history lesson on your football club, because you might not have one if it wasn't for some of their contributions when rovers needed it most, pre jack.

i can understand why younger lads get frustrated with the 100 club, so do i , (im 30) but i know members of it and some of the money they put into the club back in the old riverside collection days when the club had nothing.

I think they deserve more respect than you clearly show, as i am sure they probably thought you ruined the city match last year for them?

Well said, most 100 Club members kept our club going before most of the fans on this board ever dreamt of going to Ewood.

Anyway, anybody know how many tickets we should be getting? Is it around the 2,500 mark? I think Rovers should show it on the big screen at Ewood so we can all have a day out.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Burnley have released their ticketing details.

To make sure that only Dingle fans get tickets, they must go to the next three home games to be able to get a ticket for the Blackburn game.

Clever by them - helps to fill the stadium for 3 dire but crucial games!

Saturday, 27 February 2010

Burnley v Portsmouth

Tuesday, 9 March 2010

Burnley v Stoke

Saturday, 13 March 2010

Burnley v Wolverhampton

I think Rovers should show it on the big screen at Ewood so we can all have a day out.

The big screen that is no longer very big and isnt very clear?!

Clever by them - helps to fill the stadium for 3 dire but crucial games!

Saturday, 27 February 2010

Burnley v Portsmouth

Tuesday, 9 March 2010

Burnley v Stoke

Saturday, 13 March 2010

Burnley v Wolverhampton

The big screen that is no longer very big and isnt very clear?!

Correct but it get's me out of the house for the day! I might go to the Blues nice and early if I cant get hold of a ticket.

I bet they don't sell out for the 3 games prior to the derby. What happened to the fantastic support they have?

i don't particularly mind them, they may be old gents and don't want people stood up in front of them,

but sambo, maybe you need a history lesson on your football club, because you might not have one if it wasn't for some of their contributions when rovers needed it most, pre jack.

i can understand why younger lads get frustrated with the 100 club, so do i , (im 30) but i know members of it and some of the money they put into the club back in the old riverside collection days when the club had nothing.

I think they deserve more respect than you clearly show, as i am sure they probably thought you ruined the city match last year for them?

They had the same problem at Stoke last season with a couple of complete p****s that wouldn't sit down in front of them, 40+ may I add, and should have known better.

Spot on about the contribution they've made over the years, the club was bank rolled through some lean times by these people.

They had the same problem at Stoke last season with a couple of complete p****s that wouldn't sit down in front of them, 40+ may I add, and should have known better.

Spot on about the contribution they've made over the years, the club was bank rolled through some lean times by these people.

I witnessed their behaviour at Man City last season. I saw a couple of them assault some kids.

I don't care how much money they have put into the club, it doesn't excuse that sort of behaviour.

I bet they didn't try and throw their weight about with some 40 year olds eh.

Guest andrewpickup

I witnessed their behaviour at Man City last season. I saw a couple of them assault some kids.

I don't care how much money they have put into the club, it doesn't excuse that sort of behaviour.

i saw this, its not all of em though.

perhaps we should do something really devious like sneak about in the middle of the night and put a rovers shirt on a statue of a burnley ledgend, that would really show wit and bravery...............................

To be honest with you a couple of the 100 club members could hardly stand up unassisted due to illness, and that’s what I objected to.

Some p***ks in front of them kept shouting:

“Stand up and support your team”

I ‘pointed out’ they can’t stand up, made no difference, so its was either jump over 2 rows and lamp the idiot, or just accept it, took the later option as Abbey wasn't there to back me up :D

cant comment on that but given they mainly range from 50 plus up to 80's and older, i cant see them causing too much hassle!

nothing excuses that behaviour if thats true, and if it was then it should have been reported to the chairman of the 100 club?

anyhow, all i was suggesting was a little more respect for people that kept this football club going when it needed money most.

labelling them "pricks" and wanting them not to attend is boll*cks.

Some p***ks in front of them kept shouting:

“Stand up and support your team”

Some lads started that at the Wigan game, blocking a fair few peoples view. So I started singing "sit down and support your team". To be fair quite a few joined in with it and the stand up brigade soon got the message and sat down :)

I agree in principle Mum, but just because you chipped in with some cash (commendable, nonetheless) doesn't give anybody the right to go smacking kids and be a general arsehole (allegedly of course :)). Never seen them before personally in my life! Just running off what people are saying on here.

Frankly, if they're trying to get the asshole brigade to sit down so they can see- they can break them in two as far as I'm concerned.

Frankly, if they're trying to get the asshole brigade to sit down so they can see- they can break them in two as far as I'm concerned.

I bet they carefully pick who they want to break in two tho ;)

Surely, you`d think both clubs would find a few seats for their respective elder statesmen & benefactors where it`s not going to be too rowdy. I`m sure the 100 club & Bumley`s version of it could be found seats near their directors boxes at either ground.....& let the numpties get on with it! :lol:

But if the people who keep standing DO sit down, what'll happen when something exciting occurs? They'll stand-up again. Imo, it's more down to terrible disabled seating positioning. All disabled fans seats should either be at the very front, OR (if behind standing supporters) on a raised platform. Not by 12inches like seating rows, but higher. Like a 4ft raised platform behind or something.

I thought they would have done. Proper fans and don't they get to choose 3 games a seaon to travel to for free.

Yes, they go 4 away trips a year- but always go on a coach early, have a 3 course meal somewhere and a few beers before each away game.

thats why one of them told me they weren't going burnley...they may go indivually, just not part of organised 100 club trip.

I bet they carefully pick who they want to break in two tho ;)

Surely, you`d think both clubs would find a few seats for their respective elder statesmen & benefactors where it`s not going to be too rowdy. I`m sure the 100 club & Bumley`s version of it could be found seats near their directors boxes at either ground.....& let the numpties get on with it! :lol:

stop quoting her grrrr

Archived