BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Making A Statement On Derby Day

Gav

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My son's first car probably cost more than your house, alas your jeers of "bin man" just go right over my head.

Thats why you name drop and claim to hang out with that other bin man Paytes :tu:

My son's first car probably cost more than your house, alas your jeers of "bin man" just go right over my head.

Don`t talk with your cock out Randolf!! :lol:

.....by the way you post, everybody on here can tell you`re a 14/15yr old pimply pre-pubescent halfwit with probably zero friends, who spends most of his time pretending to be a grown-up with hard & famous mates.

Proper grown-ups don`t feel the need to....

1...name drop at every possible chance

2...boast about 'my son`s car is soooo expensive'

3...pretend they`re sat in their bedroom, looking at the computer with the bloke from 'hills have eyes'

4...get bummed by binmen.

Everybody knows you`re a fraud. A wee kid trying to be hard over the internet. We`re ALL laughing at your childish attempts to come across as big.

Please carry on making a complete fool of yourself. The other Dingles that frequent this site must cringe at your posts.

:lol::lol::lol:

I saw this on facebook.....

(Santa claus is coming to town-tune)

BRIAN LAWS IS TAKING YOU DOWN!!

BRAIN LAWS IS TAKING YOU DOWN!!

BRI-AN LAWS IS TAKING YOU DOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNN!!

:xmas::lol::xmas::lol:

I saw this on facebook.....

(Santa claus is coming to town-tune)

BRAIN LAWS IS TAKING YOU DOWN!!

BRI-AN LAWS IS TAKING YOU DOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNN!!

:xmas::lol::xmas::lol:

I posted that on this facebook group? Brian Laws - Santa Claus.

I did write Brian Laws is sending you down though, it sounds better and we sung Santa Cruz is sending you down a couple of seasons back @ Birmingham :lol:

Displaying a giant flag is great but it isn't something people will remember for years and years UNLESS it's being displayed by the wrong people and making them look stupid.

It would be great if we could somehow get Burnley fans to pass around one of our giant flags or banner i.e. praising Blackburn, taking the ###### out of Burnley or displaying the Blackburn crest etc.

• Backroom

Oi Samantha, don't spout off on here about banners...

Remember the retard who displayed "beaten but still above you lot" on a large dirty bedsheet following our 3-2 win… it's been down hill for you lot ever since :lol:

Brilliant, I love how they came to Ewood ready to lose

It would be great if we could somehow get Burnley fans to pass around one of our giant flags or banner i.e. praising Blackburn, taking the ###### out of Burnley or displaying the Blackburn crest etc.

I think the key word there Tim is 'somehow.' :D

in response to the dare to dream, how about a banner saying: 'your dreams are our reality - 30 years unbeaten'

I like that one Baz, but it will have to read 31 years as it would be just a few days short of 31. Can't help but think that that would tempt fate though.

Guest Wen Y Hu

The Moses/God theme is an excellent idea. Biblical dress and banners would go down splendidly with the God-less hordes down t' Turf. If someone could persuade some evangelist groups to go down to the area around the ground and do some soul-saving...

A few suggestions for the banners:

Burnley Going Down

There Is A God

One God

One Jack Walker

And Owen did say:

"Go Forth And Multiply"

Archived