BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Making A Statement On Derby Day

Gav

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My mates wife works in ticket office and she was asked if she wanted a ticket a week or so ago so is correct.

Just wouldnt have expected them to have had the actual tickets yet??

Isnt that a bit unfair, unless of course she meets the minimum requirements that us fans will have to.

I hope there aren't too many floating around.

I've heard a rumour that it will be application only for this game, in order to determine whos been where etc. Think that's the way they'll do it.

I'd pay anything up to 200 for one though, never been to the hellhole.

The BRFC 100 Club are running a trip to this one which means that they will use up about 65 of our allocation.

That means we'll lose the match then. There's always a groan from our coach when they are spotted, bad omen so they say...

The BRFC 100 Club are running a trip to this one which means that they will use up about 65 of our allocation.

OH dear do they know what they re letting themselves into, Standing up all game, celebrating loudly, SINGING. Oh dear.

That means we'll lose the match then. There's always a groan from our coach when they are spotted, bad omen so they say...

And most of them are absolute pr1cks as well, at City last year they ruined the match for us.

Burnley have released their ticketing details.

To make sure that only Dingle fans get tickets, they must go to the next three home games to be able to get a ticket for the Blackburn game.

Okkkkkkkk that makes it easier for a blackburn fan surely as you wouldnt have needed to have been before this season... :unsure:

Might just buy tickets for their next three games just incase :rolleyes:

And most of them are absolute pr1cks as well, at City last year they ruined the match for us.

i don't particularly mind them, they may be old gents and don't want people stood up in front of them,

but sambo, maybe you need a history lesson on your football club, because you might not have one if it wasn't for some of their contributions when rovers needed it most, pre jack.

i can understand why younger lads get frustrated with the 100 club, so do i , (im 30) but i know members of it and some of the money they put into the club back in the old riverside collection days when the club had nothing.

I think they deserve more respect than you clearly show, as i am sure they probably thought you ruined the city match last year for them?

Archived