BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Amine Linganzi

Tom

I'm quite confused! The word was that the hold-up was over the fee that St Etienne wanted..and suddenly the Rovers site says it is a free? Weird. Perhaps Nicko's info was off. But it seems odd that they would accept letting a youth prospect go for free to a Premiership team. Did we exploit a loophole?

I'm quite confused! The word was that the hold-up was over the fee that St Etienne wanted..and suddenly the Rovers site says it is a free? Weird. Perhaps Nicko's info was off. But it seems odd that they would accept letting a youth prospect go for free to a Premiership team. Did we exploit a loophole?

Perhaps we managed to procure some pics of the St Etienne Chairman exploiting his secretay's loopholes in the boardroom. ;)

I know nothing about him but I am pretty confident he is.

At 20 he is probably been signed with a few of him appearing on the bench pretty soon. We certainly have a much younger squad than we used to.

I like that we have another good (hopefully) young player. But how many do we have in the attacking midfield/second striker role now?

Dunn, Pedersen, Linganzi, Basturk and (still, as of yet) McCarthy.....

Hmm, is this a little jibe at us, or at least a presumption about our football?

Sky jackass?

"He heads to the Premier League with limited first-team experience, but an imposing physique suggests he has all the attributes required to be a success with Rovers."

Sounds to me like a direct inference that the only attribute required to succeed at Rovers is an imposing physique!

Sky jackass?

"He heads to the Premier League with limited first-team experience, but an imposing physique suggests he has all the attributes required to be a success with Rovers."

Sounds to me like a direct inference that the only attribute required to succeed at Rovers is an imposing physique!

Take it as a compliment. We bully teams. Like we always (generally) have and SHOULD. The Labore to compliment our Arte.

It certainly will not hinder him.

I for one liked the bully label that we had, it made teams uneasy to come to Ewood.

Thought that we played to that against Wigan.

Big Fat Sams' blue and white bully boys!

We've yet to asses his pointing abilities.

Good 'point'. He seems to keep his hands at least partially closed so far. I don't think he's what we need!

npq6c2.jpg

Another article about him on the website now, interview with Sam. Hand closed as he shakes. The other one open but not pointing. Shoddy stuff, I'm not a fan!

Sam's thoughts

Take it as a compliment. We bully teams. Like we always (generally) have and SHOULD. The Labore to compliment our Arte.

Sure, I don't half mind having players that can rough it out...but I take a little umbridge at them ignoring the Arte part!

Sky jackass?

Don't worry about it bruce, laugh it off as sad. They do the same to all the other PL teams bar their preferred 5/6 whom they have a constant, boring and predictable love in with (Until they all go bankrupt and then they stick the boot in , like they did to Leeds)

How many othet clubs would give their right arms to be "The Mighty" Rovers ?

Archived