BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blues Bar Prices

£1.60 for a small glass of lemonade..That is what a friend of mine was charged..I know we don't have to go in there but seeing as it is the fans members bar you would think that pricing would be a bit better..And charging season ticket holders to go in is a bit strange..the food is very expensive as well..

£1.60 for a small glass of lemonade..That is what a friend of mine was charged..I know we don't have to go in there but seeing as it is the fans members bar you would think that pricing would be a bit better..And charging season ticket holders to go in is a bit strange..the food is very expensive as well..

:rolleyes:

As for charging £1 to get in - so what - the club has to make money out of something - and as we have 19,000 ST holders, not everyone can get in - plenty of people still pay the £1....if you dont like it, dont go in! Simples..

As for charging £1 to get in - so what - the club has to make money out of something - and as we have 19,000 ST holders, not everyone can get in - plenty of people still pay the £1....if you dont like it, dont go in! Simples..

Did anyone mention that? :wacko:

Blues is expensive. But then again so is every other pub around Ewood on a matchday. I tend to have a beer on the concourse now, plenty of room, no que at the bar, and 2 pint pots available!

Blues is expensive. But then again so is every other pub around Ewood on a matchday. I tend to have a beer on the concourse now, plenty of room, no que at the bar, and 2 pint pots available!

the beer in the concourse at ewood tastes horrible!

the beer in the concourse at ewood tastes horrible!

The beer in the Blues is far better than on the concourse, and far better that the pubs in the surrounding area on match day.

It has always been the case that soft drinks are expensive in pubs and bars. The bar tariff on match day is higher than the non-match day tariff, and so is the case in the surrounding pubs. I'm afraid it's the way of the world today. One pub not too far from the ground sells cans of coke for over £1 on match days! I'd rather put the extra cash from inflated prices into the club coffers than greedy landlords selling cheap ale.

They certainly charge £1.60 down South for half a lemonade.

Mind you, where I live, one of the pubs now charges £3.70 for a pint.

Don't suppose you go in the Bohemian? £4.30 for a pint of Hoegaarden :mellow:

£1.60 is about normal down here, maybe a little over priced but nothing that would make me gulp.

I wouldn't wash the dishes in that stuff, it's gash. Yeuch.

I know Peroni's £4 a pop in the KH. Shame the Bohemian stopped doing Sagres :-(

I had a pint of Sagres there only last week, has it stopped then? I think Bud is £4.10 in the KH, outrageous really but what can you do? Apart from resorting to that poison that is Stella :angry:

Soft drinks should be banned from boozers, apart from as mixers. So should women and kids when football is on.

Bit of a sexist comment there , could you explain why women and children should be banned on a matchday ?

Stu, no 2 pint pots in the JW Upper !! This is discrimination :angry2:

Do the Fernhurst charge to get in? I assume not, and I therefore suggest a move is made to reclaim the Fernhurst as a Rovers Pub and stuff the away supporters ...

Fernhurst have the option each season and always choose the away fans - they can stick it!!

Fernhurst have the option each season and always choose the away fans - they can stick it!!

Can`t blame the Fernhurst Hughesy. It is packed to the rafters for 2 to 3 hours before every home game. All the 'real' spirits & glass pots are taken off the shelves & replaced by plastic pots & cheaper versions of the shorts (non brand) & then they charge top whack for the pleasure.....the police even herd their customers in their direction. That pub makes a small fortune EVERY home game.

Just after final whistle (about 30mins after) all the glass pots & 'brand' spirits are back on sale at normal price.....as if nothing ever happened.

Archived