BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sacked

Redknapp? Not a chance, I think they'll be patient with him after getting them into the Champion's League. I expect they'll have a good year anyway.

Chris Hughton for me. He'll get found out very quickly at this level and I expect Ashely has made it easy (affordable) to sack him in the his contract.

Harry Redknapp

How I'd laugh if that happened!!! Sadly I think he'll be their for the long haul unless he gets arrested for wrong doings at Pompey...

I think a decent outside bet could be Woy Hodgson, if Liverpool have a real bad start (which is extremely possible) he could be out the door at xmas. Liverpool have serious problems as it is and defeat to Arsenal, Man Utd, Man City, Spurs, Chelsea and the mighty Rovers before the end of November could see Woy making an early exit as the scallies revolt.

Alex Mcleish could also be a good bet if Big Club struggle after their honeymoon period. I don't think they'll have a good season as they did last season and if they are near the foot of the table at xmas Big Club may panic and get shut.

Archived