BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pne V Rovers Psf Away

Ozz

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Better late than never but Blackpool fans arranged a 'flyover' of Dumpdale today.....

Da plane! Da plane!!

wearesuperior.jpg

Love it, especially the quotes on pne-online such as:

"Rather pathetic to be honest and I do believe subject to Police investigation regarding the intent to cause public disorder. A letter to the aviation authority and the pilot will have his license removed. Sad people who would not have the balls to make such comment if they were face to face with you. "

That’s what rivalry’s all about, getting one up your neighbours and Bpool are not only leagues ahead of Preston on the pitch, but now off it too.

Sounds familiar? :D

Guest roverite1991

"Rather pathetic to be honest and I do believe subject to Police investigation regarding the intent to cause public disorder. A letter to the aviation authority and the pilot will have his license removed. Sad people who would not have the balls to make such comment if they were face to face with you. "

Goes to highlight how thick some Preston fans are. That wouldn't even get past a magistrates and I've just studied Public Order law as a module in my 1st year at Uni. Do those banners incite violence? No, not at all. ARe they intended to be humourous? Yes. Case closed.

Poor widdle Pweston. Just hope Accy win their play-offs and just shows you how far Accy have gone under John Coleman and Jimmy Bell.

Accy vs Preston would've been unthinkable only 4/5yrs ago!

Archived