BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pne V Rovers Psf Away

Ozz

Wonder if you'll break to 10k mark :lol:

There's a new era and new interest generated. I'm just trying my bit in turning the GHBs back toward where they should be on a Saturday afternoon. It's not just your lot, I try it with the GHBs who support the big Prem clubs like Liverpool, Utd, Everton etc. Quite noble don't you think?

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a new era and new interest generated. I'm just trying my bit in turning the GHBs back toward where they should be on a Saturday afternoon. It's not just your lot, I try it with the GHBs who support the big Prem clubs like Liverpool, Utd, Everton etc. Quite noble don't you think?

I think you've been on the GHB

Gammahydroxybutrate (GHB) or ‘Liquid Ecstasy’ and GBL (gammabutyrolactone) are closely related, dangerous drugs with sedative and anaesthetic effects. GBL converts to GHB shortly after entering the body. GBL and GHB have much the same effects. Both can kill you and are particularly dangerous when used with alcohol and other depressant or sedative substances including recreational drugs.

Slang: Street names for drugs can vary around the country. GHB, GBH, Liquid Ecstasy, GBL.

Re Linganzi- he looks a prospect. Having seen PNE a little bit, I'd say he will probably be your best player. Makes occasional slips but has a presence about him.

Thanks Phil. The lad looks good, just hope his injury is minor.

Ben, we're friends now, remember? I was really hoping for your lot to beat Chelsea.

fingers firmly crossed

Ohh.. must have missed this post...

Back where they should be? You talk like Dumpdale was full every week and all of a sudden 20,000 jumped ship to Blackburn and elsewhere :lol:

You'll never regularly fill half of your ground... what a waste of time the Insignificants Pavilion was... at least Blackpool waited until they needed extra capacity before they built a new stand!

Ohh.. must have missed this post...

Back where they should be? You talk like Dumpdale was full every week and all of a sudden 20,000 jumped ship to Blackburn and elsewhere :lol:

You'll never regularly fill half of your ground... what a waste of time the Insignificants Pavilion was... at least Blackpool waited until they needed extra capacity before they built a new stand!

Brown Phil said on the Late Kick-Off that his aim when he took over Hull was to make them the biggest club in Yorkshire, and he went on to say that he succeeded. Then in his next breath he said it will be some task to repeat in Lancashire with PNE :lol:

Even I'm not deluded enough to think we will become bigger than Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool and Everton. ;)

Brown Phil said on the Late Kick-Off that his aim when he took over Hull was to make them the biggest club in Yorkshire, and he went on to say that he succeeded. Then in his next breath he said it will be some task to repeat in Lancashire with PNE :lol:

Even I'm not deluded enough to think we will become bigger than Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool and Everton. ;)

Are any of them in Lancashire?

Even with Lancashire as it is now he'll be facing an impossible task - forget Gtr Manc and Merseyside :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Backroom

Difficult to gloat at their relegation considering our current situation... if we stay up I'll afford a wry smile, but if we go down we may soon be playing them in t'Championship/League One anyway :(

If you lived here it wouldn't be difficult.

eggzackly! they are half a brain cell better off than their inbred cuzzies up the 65. That pleb came on here like they had won the champions league...EVEN IF HE DOES COME ON IF WE GO DOWN WE WILL STILL BE IN A HIGHER DIVISION THAN THE HUGE MASSIVE METROPLOITON CITYCLUB. THEIR FANS ARE AS DELUDED AS THE TOON !!!!!

STANLEY V NOBBERS LOL

Hi guys, just got my internet reconnected after several months, just in time to come and gloat on here.

3000 clown suited Hill Billies? Lol, don't make me laugh.

I wasn't going to go on this 'friendly', mainly because I just couldn't stand to see your lot win. It hurts deeply when you win any game, and it will so if you beat Blackpool in the league. However, I had a gut feeling, a bit like coppers do with crime scenes, that PNE would be triumphant over our hill dwelling neighbours. My hunch was correct and I enjoyed watching our youthful team tear you apart.

As for the copper trashing the town he earns his crust in... bad form. I thought you lot were all community hearted these days? Dually noted nevertheless.

Anyway, I'll wish you all the worst for the season and I hope we don't have to play you again, hopefully as we pass each other by when swapping divisions.

The bandwagon jumpers from Preston suburbia will be right back in the woodwork if that happens. If I was religious I'd pray for it.

Despite our best endeavours it looks like being at least another 15 months or so before we can avenge this defeat <_<

Archived