SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pne V Rovers Psf Away

Ozz

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once again I think Mr DAWTWAT will be absent from our boards for some time...

Conceded in the last minute and lost after going in front, in front of a pathetic 8,994... Relegation zone too :lol:

:brfc:

They have lorded it over Blackpool for years (God knows why), now 'pool are doubling PNEs crowds and holding their own in the PL while they head for the 3rd tier!

Ouch! :lol:

21 Sheff Utd 17 2 1 5 6 14 3 3 3 7 8 -9 19

22 Middlesbrough 18 4 1 4 13 13 1 1 7 4 14 -10 17

23 Crystal Palace 17 4 1 4 14 13 1 1 6 6 19 -12 17

24 Preston 18 2 1 6 10 16 2 1 6 13 22 -15 14

Another thrashing... 5 points from safety with a game more played and terrible GD... bye bye nobbers :tu::lol:

Funny how some threads acquire a life of their own! We played a friendly at Deepdale in July on one of the wettest nights in even Lancashire's history and the thread has been rumbling along ever since!

It was destined to vanish into the messageboard ether, unfortunately DaftCap decided that beating us in a friendly was start of a new NobEnd dawn... oh dear :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Bet DAFTWAT was ready to come back on here tonight... them winning together with our defeat last week...until the 90th min when they let their lead slip :lol:

THATS WHY YOU'RE GOIN DOWN!!!

Give it a rest, Ben.

I did... for a few days, then the temptation got the better of me ;)

:brfc:

Weren't banned were you Ben? I must say I'm suprised if you weren't. Erveymite I pissmell taht wrod I get a wirnang form one praticluraly aimbituos moradeotr. If you haven't been warned then I can only assume that the actions are personal.

btw bazza's right, you have become tiresome.

Weren't banned were you Ben? I must say I'm suprised if you weren't. Erveymite I pissmell taht wrod I get a wirnang form one praticluraly aimbituos moradeotr. If you haven't been warned then I can only assume that the actions are personal.

btw bazza's right, you have become tiresome.

No, not band, sory fore teh confuzon.

Anyway I understand your comments about some of the moderation... never crossed them myself though.

So back on topic - if you look back I asked for this thread to be locked months ago, so whilst it's still open i'll post if I feel it's relevant, thankyou very much ;)

Don't get what Ben has done wrong Theno?

Never been anything less than a good poster to me, who seems to steer clear of controversy?

I'm not objecting to Ben at all sambo, and I'm not judging him either. I'm merely making a comment about the application of the mboard guidelines.

Here......

1. No bad language

This board attracts a wide range of visitors, including the young and easily offended. We therefore ask that you refrain from using bad language in your posts. Admin consider efforts to "get around" the "bad word filters" by the use of deliberate mis-spelling or */~@# etc. in the same light as the use of the actual word. In some respects attempting to manipulate language in this way is more offensive then it's actual use. This will be enforced in all sections of the message board.

I see enough of this to wonder how there can be any members left if the rules are to be applied equally. In my experience it simply seems to depend on who is posting.... or more to the point who is judging.

Archived