BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pne V Rovers Psf Away

Ozz

who made you mod? Just because you don't like it,jesus wept ..DON'T READ IT OR POST ON iT.

I know people who have invested a lot of Money in them and for them to be bottom is sweet irony...LOVE IT !

You tell em, Tiger.

You've won me over, I knew I was coming around to liking you so that's why I signed out. I couldn't resist having a peep back in tonight though, and saw this lovely bit of chivalry from you. Thank you.

The PNE 3-0 Cobbled Hilly Roads Rovers thread is alive and well.

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The PNE 3-0 Cobbled Hilly Roads Rovers thread is alive and well.

Oh indeed. So have you scored 3 since? (in total that is)

Good to see that you got your 'win' out of the way early on at our training session :lol:

Enjoy League One, in front of 5,000 from the 'Big City'

:brfc:

Indeed I will Ben, indeed I will. The thought of relegation doesn't haunt me too much, but hey you never know, we might climb out of it yet.

See you lot are still bitter about losing out to us on the city status thing. Trust me, it's not worth bothering about, it's nowt special. Tee hee.

You cant beat having a Premierleague team Daftcap....just ask Blackpool fans!

Tee Hee!

We have a couple of Poo fans as customers, they're loving their adventure at the top table, they got there honourably and deserve it.

Do you think they'll come back down with your lot?

TAFKAPT,

I have to give you credit.

Acting in the role of 'troll' on a rival's messageboard whilst having videos of yourself online like this:

It's a laugh and banter. If I was being overly disruptive or nasty I'd have been banned long ago.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like the only highlight of 2010 for PNE happened back in July. Very neighbourly of us to indulge them.

It was, thank you.

I'm annoyed at this decision, I liked Ferguson and I liked the sound of his vision if that makes any sense?

TAFCAP, I don't know why you fancy Ferguson. Did he not take the Posh to relegation before being sacked. He's a rubbish manager.

BFS would save you but it's horrible stuff to watch. Stay clear of Megson as well.

May I suggest Phil Brown or even Neil Macdonald, Sam's No2 at Rovers.

I hope you avoid the drop. I don't like seeing any Lancs team go down.

Archived