BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pne V Rovers Psf Away

Ozz

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair, considering Preston isn't a football town, 9000 is probably about right.

Good morning all.

I remember getting over 5000 on Deepdale as being a

great crowd. How many of you non Blackburnian glory hunters can say the same about the club you 'currently' follow?

I think you are over doing this nostalgia stuff.

Rovers never fell as far back as PNE did and the where were you when you were bad stuff is pretty old hat as well.

Rovers have been averaging 20000+ for over 15 years now and it is probably 20 years since the last sub 10000 crowd at Ewood for a league game.

To call Rovers fans glory hunters is another PNE relic of the past.

Don't feed the Troll. The best thing is that he's not even a very good one. Especially when someone comes along and out-Trolls him when he's trying to wind us up. :D If the best retort he can come up, with following the comment about some of his beloved NobEnd fans having purchased Donkey Lasher tickets, is effectively 'get proof before posting such rubbish' he's not going to challenge any of the more erudite posters here. In fact he's not likely to challenge Abbey (no offense Abs...)...

Good morning all.

I remember getting over 5000 on Deepdale as being a

great crowd. How many of you non Blackburnian glory hunters can say the same about the club you 'currently' follow?

You call us glory hunters, but claim you're better than us because you beat us? Surely that massive result means all our glory hunters should be jumping back on the PNE bandwagon? :unsure:

I'm only 18 so can't comment on the bit above to be honest.

Love the way you side with Burnley, when they gained about 7,000 new 'fans' for one season.

You have your bandwagon hoppers, full house when you make the play offs, sub 10000 in the league.

Can't blame you for trolling, with so many of your 'rivals' taking the ######. Blackpool are far superior to you, we are, even Burnley are.

Can just imagine your tear filled face when Jansen secured promotion at your shed! :brfc:

You call us glory hunters, but claim you're better than us because you beat us? ! :brfc:

Hi young Sam, I don't call you Cobble Walkers glory hunters, Rovers is your local club (though that's debatable now since the rise of Stanley), I attribute the badge of glory hunter to those from town A who go and support a team from town X because X is better than town team A.

I'm claiming we're better than you? :lol: It's called having a laugh, or banter.

Ah, wet and slimy, that will explain all your typos. I was thinking you were just hitting the keyboard with your forehead and hoping for the best.

Why do you come on this website so often when all you seem to do is to insult Rovers supporters?

Ah, but you're the visitor and you should always be on your best behaviour.

Ffan, Trent Villa, Longsiders, Yorky Claret, Tom, Rathbone Market and that Geordie are all welcome visitors imo. Even Sam Dingle could be mildly amusing on rare occaisions. This bloke tries waaaaay too hard and is an irritating bore who brings nothing but a wierd hatred of Rovers and a Royston Vasey view of supporting a football club to the board.

I think, that as he's started to infest other threads, it's time for him to do one.

No sign of DAFTWAT tonight then... very predictable, just like their thrashing at Derby :lol:

Super Rob with the winner from the spot to run the salt in ;)

I have just noticed that Treacy was sent off in the 93rd minute.

Savage then scored a penalty, also in the 93rd minute, so I presumed the 2 actions are connected.

I meant to post on here-and I might have posted elsewhere-that I noticed on teletext that Treacy was sent off in the 93rd minute.

Savage also scored a penalty in the 93rd minute. I imagine the 2 actions were linked.

How ironical that ex-Rovers could have so much effect on Preston.

Archived