SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pne V Rovers Psf Away

Ozz

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...come back when you beat us in a real game...keep dreaming

I'll come back after every game you lose, don't worry about that. If you manage to rag a win, my internet connection will conveniently go down, as will my spirit. :lol:

I hope I'm spending many a weekend evening on here this coming season. :P

I'll come back after every game you lose, don't worry about that. If you manage to rag a win, my internet connection will conveniently go down, as will my spirit. :lol:

I hope I'm spending many a weekend evening on here this coming season. :P

Or when you get beat yourselves... so we won't be seeing much of you then.

Premier League 3 year plan FFS :rolleyes:

Every teams had a go of the proper radio lancss teams bar the chicken lickers

I don't like picking up on grammar and spelling, so please don't see this as me doing so out of badness. But can you please try again with your message, as I can't make head nor tail of it.

Ben...

Or when you get beat yourselves... so we won't be seeing much of you then.

Premier League 3 year plan FFS :rolleyes:

It is a possibility, but I'm quietly confident after seeing us humiliate a top 10 Prem team 3-0. Now then, who was that again? ;)

I don't like picking up on grammar and spelling, so please don't see this as me doing so out of badness. But can you please try again with your message, as I can't make head nor tail of it.

Ben...

It is a possibility, but I'm quietly confident after seeing us humiliate a top 10 Prem team 3-0. Now then, who was that again? ;)

Ah well, in that case your as good as promoted already :rolleyes: (IN YOUR WET DREAMS)

'humiliate' :lol: It was a friendly, counts for nothing!

Anyway, instead of sniffing round here, get to Asda - they've just had a delivery ;)

Tafkap has every right to come on and gloat over his team beating ours 3-0. If I were a petty, immature PNE fan with nothing better to do I would be doing the exact same thing. It's not like he has much else to gloat about. He is well within his rights to behave in such a manner.

As for the Preston versus Blackburn town issue-Preston is a a far more attractive proposition at the moment. Private investment in the infrastructure, shopping and business development, coupled with massive public funding developing the once sad Polytechnic onto one of the biggest Universities in the UK means that Preston has left it's near neighbours well behind. Once reliant on it's importance as a major port, indeed boasting the largest single dock in the country at one point, it now thrives on the fact it is blessed by physically being right in the middle of Lancashire-moreover it is the administrative capital of our County.

But they still have a crap football team, who have been overshadowed by all their Lancashire neighbours now and for that reason Tafkap will always have a beef with the rest of the teams round here, and will keep winding you up till either PNE get promoted or you lot stop feeding him!

Tafkap has every right to come on and gloat over his team beating ours 3-0. If I were a petty, immature PNE fan with nothing better to do I would be doing the exact same thing. It's not like he has much else to gloat about. He is well within his rights to behave in such a manner.

As for the Preston versus Blackburn town issue-Preston is a a far more attractive proposition at the moment. Private investment in the infrastructure, shopping and business development, coupled with massive public funding developing the once sad Polytechnic onto one of the biggest Universities in the UK means that Preston has left it's near neighbours well behind. Once reliant on it's importance as a major port, indeed boasting the largest single dock in the country at one point, it now thrives on the fact it is blessed by physically being right in the middle of Lancashire-moreover it is the administrative capital of our County.

But they still have a crap football team, who have been overshadowed by all their Lancashire neighbours now and for that reason Tafkap will always have a beef with the rest of the teams round here, and will keep winding you up till either PNE get promoted or you lot stop feeding him!

aaawww, Ozzie mate. Don't take all the fun out of it! :lol:

it's chickenlicken good!

;)

think your confusing me with someone who gives a f !

blackberries and typing in cars dont mix!

NO! Let him carry on - it's hilarious :lol:

Feed the chick and he will cluck!

I can't be bothered to read this thread since just after the PNE friendly kick around.

How come it's going on so long?

Are you discussing Keith Andrews?

It would be preferable. Some nobber giving it large because they won a game. Times must be hard in th'city.

Good morning all. I must say you've all been very cruel with the chicken licking jibes, I'm so very hurt now, I'm off to lick my wounds. You're all too very sharp witted for me, so I'll capitulate and bid you all adieu. :rolleyes:

Hope to see you all on the 14th :lol:

Good morning all. I must say you've all been very cruel with the chicken licking jibes, I'm so very hurt now, I'm off to lick my wounds. You're all too very sharp witted for me, so I'll capitulate and bid you all adieu. :rolleyes:

Hope to see you all on the 14th :lol:

We'll be looking for you on the 7th, you sad, bitter little man. Good luck in your latest season of Championship mediocrity and irrelevance.

Anyone know why the friendly Accringtom Stanley v a Blackburn XI has vanished from all the fixture lists??

It was due to be played at 19.30 on Saturday and apart from some phantom links on Google I can't find any trace of it nor any word of a cancellation!

Someone was giving my brother stick about PNE beating Rovers in a friendly – claiming they hoped Rovers would get relegated as we’d been hanging on to our Premier League status by the skin of our teeth. I pointed out that since winning promotion at Deepdale in 2001, we’d finished in the top half of the Premier League in 6 out of 9 seasons, finishing 6th twice and 7th once, won the league cup, had 5 or 6 cup semi-finals in that time and had 4 UEFA cup campaigns. Not at all bad for a small town club. What have they achieved at the City club PNE in that time? Apart from being over-taken by their bitter rivals and winning a friendly?

Someone was giving my brother stick about PNE beating Rovers in a friendly – claiming they hoped Rovers would get relegated as we’d been hanging on to our Premier League status by the skin of our teeth. I pointed out that since winning promotion at Deepdale in 2001, we’d finished in the top half of the Premier League in 6 out of 9 seasons, finishing 6th twice and 7th once, won the league cup, had 5 or 6 cup semi-finals in that time and had 4 UEFA cup campaigns. Not at all bad for a small town club. What have they achieved at the City club PNE in that time? Apart from being over-taken by their bitter rivals and winning a friendly?

On that note, the thread is over.

Archived