BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pne V Rovers Psf Away

Ozz

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No pics lol..I would of been arrested lol..if my thoughts had been read I'd be arrested too.lol...told the mrs to get the outfit for weekend lol...back there tomorrow ..hope its a good theme.

Abbs: Thursday night is Tarts, Vicars and Virgins night at UCLan.....in that order.

Yea, it's now 4-4, a late last minute winner for either side would be funny

Ok so it's now 5-4 to Preston!

Don't like Leeds and their fans... think they're a cut above etc... but wanted them to beat the nobbers tonight.

Oh well 4-6 and most probably a re-appearance from DAFTWAT!

:brfc:

• 2 weeks later...

Don't like Leeds and their fans... think they're a cut above etc... but wanted them to beat the nobbers tonight.

Oh well 4-6 and most probably a re-appearance from DAFTWAT!

:brfc:

Erm, excuse me Ben, but as a senior & long'er' standing member here, I demand more respect from you Johnny-Come-Lately whipper-snapper types. OK Sonny Jim?

Ewood Spark asks...

Anybody out there got contact details for TAFKAP?

Hello Sir/Madame, would you like my home address, email address or just my contact telephone number? If it's a date you're (note to Abbey, see how I used you're instead of your)after, I'm afraid I'll have to decline as I'm married.

Now then, where were we? Ah yes, you were baiting me about PNE being behind 4-1 at Leeds, so, you were saying?

Prost.

Erm, excuse me Ben, but as a senior & long'er' standing member here, I demand more respect from you Johnny-Come-Lately whipper-snapper types. OK Sonny Jim?

Very strange post...but that's what we have come to expect from you :rolleyes:

6 years a member on here and ST holder for 20 years since the age of 7...

Funny how you should have 'division one' next to your name due to lack of posting!

Close the door on your way out there's a good lad ;)

Very strange post...but that's what we have come to expect from you :rolleyes:

6 years a member on here (if you'd bothered to look underneath my name) and ST holder for 20 years since the age of 7...

Close the door on your way out there's a good lad ;)

That went straight over your head, didn't Ben?

Edited just before you replied - was on the phone and didn't read it properly... think you know the point i'm making though ;)

Now crawl back under your long standing stone...

Better, but there was no point to make. Like your 'long standing stone' jibe, well done. :lol:

Better, but there was no point to make. Like your 'long standing stone' jibe, well done. :lol:

Thanks ;)

Oh and there was a point to make... and an accurate one, not like some of the cr*p you spout!

Anyway, see you again after your next win, whenever that may be :lol:

If it's a date you're (note to Abbey, see how I used you're instead of your)after, I'm afraid I'll have to decline as I'm married.

Not the first time you've mentioned your marital status on here. Is marriage something you wish for? Are you acting out a marital fantasy on BRFCS? Do you somehow think that mentioning your real or imaginary marriage on here it somehow validates your status? Even allowing for you hailing from the cundry lanes of "Preston's suburbs" you are still an oddball.

Worst of all you are a pale immitation of Sam Dingle which is even sadder than having an imaginary wife.

an imaginary wife he ?it?she? imagines comes all over deepdale mill st.

First 53Degrees and now the red light zone! Abbey, Plod features might have said it tongue in cheek, but I think it's best for the community on a whole that you are indeed apprehended by Plastic Plod. You dirty dirty Perv!

Archived