BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pne V Rovers Psf Away

Ozz

Worst of all you are a pale immitation of Sam Dingle which is even sadder than having an imaginary wife.

I'll look up Sam's posts, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

I feel a lot of affinity toward Burnley; similar sized club with a Plastic following glory hunting bunch of no-mark fans as neighbours.

Your non-existence is what I long for...

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel a lot of affinity toward Burnley; similar sized club with a Plastic following glory hunting bunch of no-mark fans as neighbours.

Ha ha ha ha ............ w****r

Ha ha ha ha ............ w****r

I assume you said the slang word for 'masterbaiter'?

I'll confess to wacking on the odd bluey and strangling the Bishop, but a true '######' is someone who denies touching their cock for no other reason than to take a leak.

I assume you said the slang word for 'masterbaiter'?

I'll confess to wacking on the odd bluey and strangling the Bishop, but a true '######' is someone who denies touching their cock for no other reason than to take a leak.

May I assume that the PNE boards are a bit quiet these days following the Tangerines promotion to the PREMIER LEAGUE? Hence your continual visits to our board. How do you really feel about that? Hurts dosent it. Never mind life goes on, keep supporting your Man Utd reserve side premier league wannabees mate and dont bother us anymore. Baiter? Yes I suppose so but not biting anymore. Tatty bye :rover:

Hence your continual visits to our board. How do you really feel about that? Hurts dosent it. Never mind life goes on, keep supporting your Man Utd reserve side premier league wannabees mate and dont bother us anymore. Baiter? Yes I suppose so but not biting anymore. Tatty bye :rover:

I only hate Blackburn, as should every club. I'll keep supporting my home town club no matter where we are. Your lot (except for the good folk of Blackburn), from far flung corners of Lancashire, will change alliance in the drop of a hat, if Rovers went under.

I only hate Blackburn, as should every club. I'll keep supporting my home town club no matter where we are. Your lot (except for the good folk of Blackburn), from far flung corners of Lancashire, will change alliance in the drop of a hat, if Rovers went under.

Preston Average Attendances:-

1985/86 - OLD DIVISION 4 - 3,502

1990/91 - OLD DIVISION 3 - 5,242

2001/2002 - CHAMPIONSHIP - 14,887

2009/2010 - CHAMPIONSHIP - 12,934

Plastic, where were you when you where s***. etc.. Blah Blah Blah.

Jealous, bitter and twisted much?

We're a proper club, with something to be proud of in the last 100 years unlike Nob End - a small town, small time club with the most fickle fans in football, no history other than going through a season unbeaten back when posh schools had teams in the league, and your only player of any note won fook all and is equally famous for fixing sh*tters as playing football.

No wonder you feel affinity with Burnley - you're both followed by inbred halfwits.

I enjoy this thread its like watching ABBEY poke a troll with a stick, repeatedly.

Yeah, I'm kinda out numbered a tad, but still the essence of the thread is regarding the 3-0 drubbing your lot took.

Abbey can poke me ( no not that way lol) till she's blue in the face, but you still got thrashed by poor little PNE.

Yeah, I'm kinda out numbered a tad, but still the essence of the thread is regarding the 3-0 drubbing your lot took.

Abbey can poke me ( no not that way lol) till she's blue in the face, but you still got thrashed by poor little PNE.

:lol: :lol: :lol: You are a hoot, mate.

I doff my kap to you taffy. You are a master baiter.

I work in Preston, and know a few PNE fans (possibly the whole away travel club),and there are some PNE fans who got season tickets for Blackpool this year, no loyalty in football, especially when fans are defecting to your biggest rivals.

I work in Preston, and know a few PNE fans (possibly the whole away travel club),and there are some PNE fans who got season tickets for Blackpool this year, no loyalty in football, especially when fans are defecting to your biggest rivals.

Aye sure. Get testament from them confirming such nonsense, before posting such rubbish.

Archived