BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pne V Rovers Psf Away

Ozz

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talk of Parkin signing for Cardiff..will little PNE be able to put out a side tomorrow!

If Parkin leaves today as expected that will mean 5 of the team that played and started last Tuesday night will no longer be at the club less than a week later.......

They have their work cut out I would have thought :o

Anyway, I'll wish you all the worst for the season and I hope we don't have to play you again, hopefully as we pass each other by when swapping divisions.

Love it when people talk themselves up then fall flat on their face :loal:

Rock bottom, another defeat, 7 points from safety, no manager, etc etc, need I go on...

PREMIER LEAGUE HERE THEY COME :wstu:

Still, i'm sure you famously beating us in that training match back in July will far outweigh the disappointment of relegation and pending struggle in League One ;) If this is what happens can we have a practice game against you every year :tu:

Bloody hell Ben, you're getting a bit obsessed!! ;)

Preston look like they're gone, unless they can turn it around bit style at home. Steffan Iverson (remember him!!) made his debut and scored against them today.

Time for a take-over. Get on to Hemmings...he will be wanting his money back now he cannot talk to Sir Alex ever again.

2011 Resolution: Venkys please bring me LANCASHIRE UNITED...Lancashire's Premier League team.

You'll cop for it now mhead. Anybody using common sense and logic on here usually does. I must say if we are relegated and PNE are then Lancs Utd will take a big step forward.

Good afternoon all. Sorry to bump this ever-lasting thread, believe me it's not for gloating reasons, though I did enjoy our humiliation of you in the summer. But now it appears evident that it is we, PNE, that is humble to you, our geographical closest neighbour, for loaning us a player.

So it is for that reason why I call a truce on here, and hold out a hand of friendship (but not to the GHBs from Preston) to a few of you. I will no longer wish you defeat for every fixture, instead I shall wish you well for the rest of the season and hope you do India proud.

Now onto more pressing matters, what is this kid like? Linganzi?

Humbly yours, TAFKAP.

Good afternoon all. Sorry to bump this ever-lasting thread, believe me it's not for gloating reasons, though I did enjoy our humiliation of you in the summer. But now it appears evident that it is we, PNE, that is humble to you, our geographical closest neighbour, for loaning us a player.

So it is for that reason why I call a truce on here, and hold out a hand of friendship (but not to the GHBs from Preston) to a few of you. I will no longer wish you defeat for every fixture, instead I shall wish you well for the rest of the season and hope you do India proud.

Humbly yours, TAFKAP.

Just looking after the Lanky tiddler clubs in their hour of need.

Humbly yours, TAFKAP.

Don't apologise, we like this thread!

Who've you got on Saturday? :tu:

Don't apologise, we like this thread!

Who've you got on Saturday? :tu:

Thank you. Saturday we have Sven's men, so that's two egos in the dug-outs. Didn't he snub you once when he was sought after? I believe you got Woy instead, is this correct?

It's only a tenner a ticket by the way, so any of you traitorous GHBs from Preston reading, show some pride in your town (city), and come on down.

On another note, where's my old adversary ABBEY? Not seen him post lately, is all OK with her?

Thank you. Saturday we have Sven's men, so that's two egos in the dug-outs. Didn't he snub you once when he was sought after? I believe you got Woy instead, is this correct?

It's only a tenner a ticket by the way, so any of you traitorous GHBs from Preston reading, show some pride in your town (city), and come on down.

On another note, where's my old adversary ABBEY? Not seen him post lately, is all OK with her?

Do you class anybody who lives in Preston as a GHB? Why would I want to go and watch nobenders who, frankly, I despise?

Do you class anybody who lives in Preston as a GHB? Why would I want to go and watch nobenders who, frankly, I despise?

Lives or from? From, yes they're GHBs. Live, well that's different, I lived in London but I didn't become a AFC Dons fan. What's the rational behind your hatred to your, I presume, home town club?

Lives or from? From, yes they're GHBs. Live, well that's different, I lived in London but I didn't become a AFC Dons fan. What's the rational behind your hatred to your, I presume, home town club?

Not my home town club. I only live here. Despise PNE? Mostly because of the idiot fans who tell me that PNE is a bigger club than Rovers etc etc... Mostly it's truly up-their-own-backside fans. Never thought I'd see arrogance on that level.

Not my home town club. I only live here. Despise PNE? Mostly because of the idiot fans who tell me that PNE is a bigger club than Rovers etc etc... Mostly it's truly up-their-own-backside fans. Never thought I'd see arrogance on that level.

Yeah I see your point. I despise(d) Rovers more so because of their band-wagon jumping fans from my area, rather than the club itself. However, Rovers' marketing in the Preston area kind of cheesed a lot of us off too.

Back to your point in hand Ivan, your club had fans exactly like that too, back in the days of your first stint in the Prem, when your fans suddenly saw themselves as rivals to United.

Why would anyone want to watch your shower for £10.00 when they can watch their own club for the same price next week against WBA? :lol:

Wonder if you'll break to 10k mark :lol:

Re Abbey - Him or her? Make your mind up!

Archived