BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pne V Rovers Psf Away

Ozz

Someone was giving my brother stick about PNE beating Rovers in a friendly – claiming they hoped Rovers would get relegated as we'd been hanging on to our Premier League status by the skin of our teeth. I pointed out that since winning promotion at Deepdale in 2001, we'd finished in the top half of the Premier League in 6 out of 9 seasons, finishing 6th twice and 7th once, won the league cup, had 5 or 6 cup semi-finals in that time and had 4 UEFA cup campaigns. Not at all bad for a small town club. What have they achieved at the City club PNE in that time? Apart from being over-taken by their bitter rivals and winning a friendly?

Spot on LeftWinger. I agree, can we wave goodbye to this thread now? ;)

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning all. I must say you've all been very cruel with the chicken licking jibes, I'm so very hurt now, I'm off to lick my wounds. You're all too very sharp witted for me, so I'll capitulate and bid you all adieu. :rolleyes:

Hope to see you all on the 14th :lol:

Where are you little man? Rovers win, Blackpool stand on the pinnacle of English football and Nob End bottom of the Championship and heading for League One where you belong .... small time, small town, nothing club supported by fickle, half-baked cretins with delusions of grandeur.

Where are you little man? Rovers win, Blackpool stand on the pinnacle of English football and Nob End bottom of the Championship and heading for League One where you belong .... small time, small town, nothing club supported by fickle, half-baked cretins with delusions of grandeur.

No doubt he'll be catching the train from the Preston area to buy his Rovers ST. If you can't beat em.... :rover:

Hi guys, sorry for the delay in replying, it's just that I've had trouble with my internet connection again, bloody Virgin.

So, anyway, today's match. Good show, but I'm still concerned as Pompey were pants, even your lot would have walked it today. Speaking of your lot, how exactly did you get on today?

Oh no, not again, modem is blinking, looks like my internetz is going down again, and I wanted so much to talk about our last two performances and yours & Blackpool's win last week.

Oh well, back onto Virgin support. Might see you next week. Au revoir my friends.

You mean the Preston 'suburbs'?

He'll be needed at Deepdale to ensure their crowds don't dip to four figures!

Today's crowd 9600- I thank you!

Now comfortably the worst supported out of Rovers, Pool, Dingles and themselves.

Nowt to be crowing about Taffy!

Hi guys, sorry for the delay in replying, it's just that I've had trouble with my internet connection again, bloody Virgin.

So, anyway, today's match. Good show, but I'm still concerned as Pompey were pants, even your lot would have walked it today. Speaking of your lot, how exactly did you get on today?

Oh no, not again, modem is blinking, looks like my internetz is going down again, and I wanted so much to talk about our last two performances and yours & Blackpool's win last week.

Oh well, back onto Virgin support. Might see you next week. Au revoir my friends.

D1ck

9666 from Lancashires only city club is worthy of note. He must really despair.

That is terrible! :lol: I thought they got around 12000 ish but less than 10000 against a fairly big team is seriously bad.

Anyway I'm sick of this thread popping up every Saturday night!

At least he's a d1ck with a sense of humour.

9666 from Lancashires only city club is worthy of note. He must really despair.

The Doncaster defeat, the 4-0 battering from Swansea, the attendances Clitheroe Fc would be ashamed of, not sure what it is but he keeps on coming back for more...

Archived