BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pne V Rovers Psf Away

Ozz

Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhh :angry2: I had this awful nightmare last night, that we went to Deepdale and lost 3-0. The players were busy showing off their tans/new summer hairstyles/results of too many summer lattes and barely remembered they were there for a game. I got soaking wet and woke up with a very sore throat and a headache.

Wait ... surely not :unsure: it wasn't a nightmare you say?

Oh, my :(

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol. Another bitter and twisted Nob Ender.

Now go and crack one off about your City status,

Oh the irony. Still bitter about losing out to Preston on this one I see. I could enter into some town bashing, but it would be lost on the majority of your fans on here as most of them are from the Preston suburbs anyway. Hence your nickname of Plastic Rovers.

Oh the irony. Still bitter about losing out to Preston on this one I see. I could enter into some town bashing, but it would be lost on the majority of your fans on here as most of them are from the Preston suburbs anyway. Hence your nickname of Plastic Rovers.

Oh the joy of another troll... Interestingly I've never heard to us Rovers fans as being 'plastic'. I reckon that's just the little bit of bitterness slipping out again there... You just make the point that every PNE fan I've ever met has their head stuck firmly up their own backsides.

Do you lot still maintain you're a bigger club than Rovers?

That won't work I'm afraid as I'm yet to meet a resident of Blackburn who thinks we should be a city!

'Plastic Rovers', who says that then? I've worked with many of your lot at BAE and it is not something they uttered to the Roverites in the office.

In fact, we have been that far ahead of your stagnating club for so long, we forgot it was even a rivalry.

Oh the joy of another troll... Interestingly I've never heard to us Rovers fans as being 'plastic'. I reckon that's just the little bit of bitterness slipping out again there... You just make the point that every PNE fan I've ever met has their head stuck firmly up their own backsides.

Do you lot still maintain you're a bigger club than Rovers?

Loving your location in your profile. If you've never heard the term 'Plastic' being used in reference to Prestonian (and suburbia Preston)Rovers supporters, then you truly have had your head in the sand for the past 17 years. On our boards you are often referred to as the 'Plastics'. Fittingly, them supporters it refers to, or the vast majority of them, would never have heard of the Perspex top.

Not bitter at all, what difference has it made? Preston's still a s**thole. I'd rather have a Premier League football team than some signs that say 'city' on the outskirts. And you know you would too ....

The best bit? We might one day get city status (for what it's worth), but you will never get to the Prem. It's better off without your mickey-mouse club and fickle fans anyway.

Loving your location in your profile. If you've never heard the term 'Plastic' being used in reference to Prestonian (and suburbia Preston)Rovers supporters, then you truly have had your head in the sand for the past 17 years. On our boards you are often referred to as the 'Plastics'. Fittingly, them supporters it refers to, or the vast majority of them, would never have heard of the Perspex top.

Oh the wit... It's enough to make you faint...

I live in Preston and you know what? I hate the place but that's got nothing to do with me being a Rovers fan because I was one long before I moved here. Plastic? At least we've got fans...

Not bitter at all, what difference has it made? Preston's still a s**thole. I'd rather have a Premier League football team than some signs that say 'city' on the outskirts. And you know you would too ....

I agree about the place being a shathole in places, and I'm not talking about estates because every town has them, I'm talking about the town centre. I've have been critical about the state of my town, the mess left after thousands of people party in the city's bars and clubs is a scandal. On that point I'd much rather Preston was like Blackburn and not have pizza boxes all over the place for a few hours every weekend morning. I want to see an end to the night time economy in Preston!

Where you lot going this weekend guys? :lol:

I agree about the place being a shathole in places, and I'm not talking about estates because every town has them, I'm talking about the town centre. I've have been critical about the state of my town, the mess left after thousands of people party in the city's bars and clubs is a scandal. On that point I'd much rather Preston was like Blackburn and not have pizza boxes all over the place for a few hours every weekend morning. I want to see an end to the night time economy in Preston!

Where you lot going this weekend guys? :lol:

Taffy, you can have the win for better night life.

We'll have it for a successful football club.

Taffy, you can have the win for better night life!

We'll have it for a successful football club.

Just looking on a map and I see you've got some distance to travel for a decent night out. Which one of the neighbouring towns do Blackburnians frequent the most for their discothèque boogywoogy nights out?

Just looking on a map and I see you've got some distance to travel for a decent night out. Which one of the neighbouring towns do Blackburnians frequent the most for their discothèque boogywoogy nights out?

Not Preston thats for sure.. very good chance of gettin stabbed or beaten up by the Preston Estate Morons who are out every weekend..Not safe at all.

You must be proud!

Funny how this conversation WAS about football but since you can't play that card any more... Sad but it just sums you up.

Hi guys, just got my internet reconnected after several months, just in time to come and gloat on here.

3000 clown suited Hill Billies? Lol, don't make me laugh.

I wasn't going to go on this 'friendly', mainly because I just couldn't stand to see your lot win. It hurts deeply when you win any game, and it will so if you beat Blackpool in the league. However, I had a gut feeling, a bit like coppers do with crime scenes, that PNE would be triumphant over our hill dwelling neighbours. My hunch was correct and I enjoyed watching our youthful team tear you apart.

As for the copper trashing the town he earns his crust in... bad form. I thought you lot were all community hearted these days? Dually noted nevertheless.

Anyway, I'll wish you all the worst for the season and I hope we don't have to play you again, hopefully as we pass each other by when swapping divisions.

The bandwagon jumpers from Preston suburbia will be right back in the woodwork if that happens. If I was religious I'd pray for it.

Preston fans.....crap and always have been.

You could feel the angst in Blackburn when the mighty Blackpool were promoted :D

Preston fans.....crap and always have been.

spot on.

a nob ender calling rovers fans plastic? now thats amusing.

clearly being in the near shadow of the rovers, lancashire most successful team has given a few the green eye.

there is no comparison in terms of whp is the bigger more successful club.

as for nightlife, christ, you need to grow up son.

A total nightmare of an event. Went out with just a tee shirt on, went to The Garrison and then The Sumners, both of which are utter crud, then sat watching that crap.

Are you completely mad oz? It had been raining cats and dogs all afternoon!

I seem to rem that in a survey BRFc came out top of all Prem clubs for having the greatest %age of support from their own town.

Next...

Are you completely mad oz? It had been raining cats and dogs all afternoon!

I went straight from work having walked to work at 8am in the morning in warm dry weather!

38477_470551250897_594900897_6390159_5918068_n.jpg

This is the second goal-looks like Super Keiths marking went a bit wonky.

As for the link from SG194, the photo of Rovers end looks fuller than the home ends in mine!

spot on.

a nob ender calling rovers fans plastic? now thats amusing.

clearly being in the near shadow of the rovers, lancashire most successful team has given a few the green eye.

there is no comparison in terms of whp is the bigger more successful club.

as for nightlife, christ, you need to grow up son.

I get your point, and you're playing the 'changed boundaries' card too. It would be interesting to see how much of Liverpool's and United's success came prior to the remapping of Lancashire.

TheNodrog, writing .... NEXT wins the point of views every time, does it?

Even the 'best supported' club in the world have a pop!

We bow before thee Burnley and Preston fans.....you really do have some front!

They don't say when that was, bet that was near the end of the match because there was a lot more there than that photo shows

yeah 20 minutes to go. Maybe they should have taken it earlier

I am strill trying to work out why our visitor from the kingdom of preston thinks Rovers fans would venture onto their fans forums, after all we aint been in the same league for a number of years :rolleyes:

Anyhow who is the only team to win promotion to the promised land at dumpdale ? Answer ROVERS.

Says it all that the numpty comes on here gloating. he/she/it will have to find something to have a go at becuase now they have lost the lashers from their angst they can concentrate on Rocky and the other scumdog dwellers from dingletown.

So long tafkapper, run along now, back to the schoolplayground.

Archived