BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pne V Rovers Psf Away

Ozz

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe Sam will learn that Andrews is out of his depth even against this lot? Or maybe not.

It truly saddens me that Andrews & Pedersen will be here for the foreseeable future, and cost the club in excess of £10m in wages. I dare JW to bemoan about lack of transfer options when he's throwing money around like confetti to these star players.

Installing a winning mentality???.

Never good losing to opposition from lower leagues.

The supporters who have gone there will be gutted.

I remember Spurs won all 7 pre season games in 2008-09 but started the season with 2 points from their first 8 games, resulting in the sacking of Juane Ramos. Winning pre season games doesn't mean that a winning mentality will be carried into the league season.

I agree with the other two points and this is becoming depressing.

Why the fook are we playing 4-5-1 in a FRIENDLY, when we are 2-0 down (now 3-0), against a Championship team?! We could put Branco on, or push Pedersen up there with Junior. Negative as fook - I want my tenner back! ;)

I know it's only a friendly but there is at least local pride at stake ....

I remember Spurs won all 7 pre season games in 2008-09 but started the season with 2 points from their first 8 games, resulting in the sacking of Juane Ramos. Winning pre season games doesn't mean that a winning mentality will be carried into the league season.

I agree with the other two points and this is becoming depressing.

I was referring more to Sam's comments not to long ago, point taken though. I just hate seeing us get beat by neighbours.

Why the fook are we playing 4-5-1 in a FRIENDLY, when we are 2-0 down (now 3-0), against a Championship team?! We could put Branco on, or push Pedersen up there with Junior. Negative as fook - I want my tenner back! ;)

This is the way Sam plays and he'll most likely keep us up playing like this. Better get used to it :-) maybe when we're 'Bollywood Rovers' things might change :-D

There's a big difference between knowing you have a strong squad yet having a poor pre season, and having a glaringly substandard squad and performing accordingly in pre season.

Our midfield is shockingly poor by Premiership standards and our striking options are practically non existent should anyone suffer a loss of form/injury/suspension.

Archived