SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pne V Rovers Psf Away

Ozz

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's nothing like pure bitterness and jealousy is there :lol:

I wonder why Mr Nobber is not on tonight?! Bet he was gutted whilst sat on his own in the insignificants pavilion.

Been at work, cha. To be honest, I thought I was going to get worse than I have on here. I'm likings your pity toward me. :rock: Keep it up.

On a plus note, now remember I'm by no means a mathematician, but if we beat you 3-0 and Everton beat us 3-0, does that mean Everton will tonk you lot 6-0? I'm hoping so.

On another note, I've just prevented one of your plastics from being beaten up by a couple of chavs. :lol:

Been at work, cha. To be honest, I thought I was going to get worse than I have on here. I'm likings your pity toward me. :rock: Keep it up.

On a plus note, now remember I'm by no means a mathematician, but if we beat you 3-0 and Everton beat us 3-0, does that mean Everton will tonk you lot 6-0? I'm hoping so.

On another note, I've just prevented one of your plastics from being beaten up by a couple of chavs. :lol:

Of course you have. Did your "mrs" help?

What a rocket.

and when are you going to finish your ground outside?

it looks ok inside, but outside there lots of exposed girders and steel, and lots of cheap coverings. is the glass on order?

not being offensive, just truely wondering when you are doing the outside?

and when are you going to finish your ground outside?

it looks ok inside, but outside there lots of exposed girders and steel, and lots of cheap coverings. is the glass on order?

You're asking the wrong person, but I think the exposure of pipework is part of the design.

When are they going to complete their amazing new Insignificants stand too? You could see right through to the breezeblocks in the upper part...

Cheap tacky club, it's hilarious how they call us 'plastic' - seeing as practically all of their ground is covered in it! :lol:

Cheap tacky club, it's hilarious how they call us 'plastic' - seeing as practically all of their ground is covered in it! :lol:

The term 'plastic' came about when all the non Blackburnians (her herm, lol) suddenly seeped out of the woodwork, like puss from an infected boil, upon Rovers first promotion to the Prem.

They didnt desert when we went down and stayed loyal until we came back up. Now then tafkap, where are your lot ? Your numbers keep dwindling and dwindling/

You get the picture mate ?

Small club fanbase, small club mentality and small club FACT.

That is Preston North End, a wanabee football club.

They didnt desert when we went down and stayed loyal until we came back up. Now then tafkap, where are your lot ? Your numbers keep dwindling and dwindling/

Lol, run and get some statistics to back up your preposterous claim. If I'm wrong I'm prepared to take it on the chin.

Small club fanbase, small club mentality and small club FACT.

That is Preston North End, a wanabee football club.

Love it too, loved the late eighties when we thought it amazing if we got 5 figure attendances. Just been looking through the internet for attendances and I spotted this statistic for your 'big' club 82/83 & 83/83 was 7103 & 7622.

So I suppose there's potential for poor little Preston after all. Hey in a few years time the true Blackburn fans from Blackburn might just be calling us the Plastics, when you and your ilk switch allegiance to Deepdale.

Just been looking through the internet for attendances and I spotted this statistic for your 'big' club 82/83 & 83/83 was 7103 & 7622.

So I suppose there's potential for poor little Preston after all. Hey in a few years time the true Blackburn fans from Blackburn might just be calling us the Plastics, when you and your ilk switch allegiance to Deepdale.

Using early to mid 80s figures is disingenous and you know it!

Even clubs in the top flight were struggling for supporters, football was on its arse.

You have NEVER had a sustained period with more support, pre or post 1992, so this 'plastic' tag rings very hollow.

Even ikkle Burnley have consistently got more through the gates than you.

Should stop feeding the troll really, but it is rare they make it so easy.

Using early to mid 80s figures is disingenous and you know it!

Even clubs in the top flight were struggling for supporters, football was on its arse.

You have NEVER had a sustained period with more support, pre or post 1992, so this 'plastic' tag rings very hollow.

Even ikkle Burnley have consistently got more through the gates than you.

Should stop feeding the troll really, but it is rare they make it so easy.

I've never compared our two clubs' attendances, but I'd figure you're correct, aside from the odd season PNE may have had a higher average. But then my argument isn't about who pulls more through the turnstiles, it's about people in my area suddenly donning the clown suit and claiming they've been a fan for years. Glory hunting, bandwagon jumping plastic fans.

Troll? Moi? Never.

Love it too, loved the late eighties when we thought it amazing if we got 5 figure attendances. Just been looking through the internet for attendances and I spotted this statistic for your 'big' club 82/83 & 83/83 was 7103 & 7622.

You didn't get any 5 figure attendances in the 85/86 season Tafkap. In fact you didn't get anywhere near to it.

1985/1986 Average attendance - 3,502

Highest attendance - 17.09.1985 - 5,585 v Burnley

If I remember correctly, around that time you set your all time low record of 1500 for a league game? You should know about that, so is that right?

Preston-mad.

Nobber - you can dress it up as you like but we all know it's down to bitterness and jealousy. Your tin pot club is insignificant to us... on a par with Rochdale, Bury and suchlike.

Our average attendance last season was 25,000... are you saying most of them are from Preston? :rolleyes:

I know Rovers fans from the Preston area but they didn't support Preston then change to Rovers in the mid-ninties you plonker! Every club is going to attract new support when doing well but people don't just 'change club'. Your attendance more than doubled when you played Liverpool in the cup, where did they all come from?!

You didn't get any 5 figure attendances in the 85/86 season Tafkap. In fact you didn't get anywhere near to it.

1985/1986 Average attendance - 3,502

Highest attendance - 17.09.1985 - 5,585 v Burnley

If I remember correctly, around that time you set your all time low record of 1500 for a league game? You should know about that, so is that right?

Preston-mad.

85/86 was the first season I ever attended a football match; free tickets were handed out in schools, so me and a few pals went along for the experience. I was hooked. I was overcome with a sudden sense of tribalism, something bit, it was the US factor (not the country, but the word).

That was toward the end of the re-election season. The next season I got myself a paper round to fund my new habit, and went on every single home game and a good few away games. We got promoted that season.

I thought you said you'd take it on the chin?

As one of the posters further up said you're boring. Enjoy Donnie, Scunnie, Dingles and Blackpool...............oh wait.

I did ask for the claim to be backed up before I take a virtual punch on the chin, or were you thinking of something else on the chin? :blush:

Enjoy visiting small clubs? Do you not remember when football was real, before a certain disaster sadly ruined everything? It's bloody marvellous going to new places and sampling things the place has to offer. (not that I go away much these days)

TAFKAP seems alright for a Nob Ender. Has argued his case politely enough.

It's not like we can stand people from the Blackburn area supporting other clubs - Man U/Liverpool/whoever - instead of Rovers so I see that point.

That is surely only a small minority though. No doubt many of those fans were Rovers before. When a team starts doing well we all start wearing the shirt as proudly as possible. Happened with the Dingles last year...doesn't, however, necessarily mean that they have "changed club" or anything. Just that they have special reason to be bigging up their club. I bet the same happened with PNE when it looked like they might well be coming up.

You have to take on board the hard facts TAFKAP (Bwain? ;) ) ..........

WE ARE SUPERIOR! :rover:

We find it rather sad that the excuse you use to justify your towns apathy toward PNE is that they all 'gloryhunt' at Ewood.

You fella are Shameless.

Save me the time of searching all my posts and point me to the place on the internet where I said such a thing, please. Pretty please.

Abbey, what you on about licking chickens?

FourLaneBlue, thanks for the thumbs up. :)

Simply put my chicken licking chum...prestonions lick chickens at asda in fulwood. FACT....btw I know lots of nobenders including a director and your all up your own arses even more than your dingle sister humping cousins...come back when you beat us in a real game...keep dreaming

Archived