BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Mall Extention

Nice one Ewood Spark

The Trafford Centre is souless megolith dedicated to consumerism and the desire to buy things that you don't really want and will be in the wheelie bin after a couple of months.

It's for the drooling consumer who wants everything.

Buy local & keep your local economy going strong.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok you want to play silly burgers.

1) I am Christmas shopping and need to buy ten of the following for family and friends:-

I%20Love%20-%20Football%20Teams%20-%20BLACKBURN%20(Large).jpg

Do I ....

a} Drive twenty-five miles to Dumplington and spend the day shopping in a soulless tack-fest of a building rubbing shoulders with recently moneyed chavs and celebrity wannabes?

b} Drive fifteen miles, park on a weather-lashed car park, and pay to catch a funny little bus to some strung-out shops?

c} Nip into town and head for the Tourist Information center?

2) I fancy a Sarsaparilla aperitif followed by a light lunch washed down with a fine Sumatran Blue coffee whilst reading the morning papers in a convivial atmosphere. Do I ....

a} Drive twenty-five miles to Dumplington and spend the day shopping in a soulless tack-fest of a building rubbing shoulders with recently moneyed chavs and celebrity wannabes?

b} Drive fifteen miles, park on a weather-lashed car park, and pay to catch a funny little bus to some strung-out shops?

c} Nip into town, head for Walsh's on the market and then proceed to the coffee Exchange on Fleming Square?

3) I want to buy some Mickey Mouse ears ... a copy of Mein Kampf , and blend in with the pig ignorant and casually racist. Do I ....

c} Nip into town.

If you correctly answered c, c, a ... Well done!

Spot on ES. All Blackburn needs is approx 145000 stout and proud citizens like yourself to make the town buzz with life, vigour and civic pride again..... unfortunately half of that number (inevitably those with most spending power) have either left or been driven out.

btw Shouldn't you have 'I love Darren' on those T shirts? :huh:

Spot on ES. All Blackburn needs is approx 145000 stout and proud citizens like yourself to make the town buzz with life, vigour and civic pride again..... unfortunately half of that number (inevitably those with most spending power) have either left or been driven out.

btw Shouldn't you have 'I love Darren' on those T shirts? :huh:

Hey Theno, less of the stout! But you are right ... I'm sure there is enough room on the T-shirts to add 'with Darwen'.

1) I am Christmas shopping and need to buy ten of the following for family and friends:-

Do I ....

2) I fancy a Sarsaparilla aperitif followed by a light lunch washed down with a fine Sumatran Blue coffee whilst reading the morning papers in a convivial atmosphere. Do I ....

c} Nip into town, head for Walsh's on the market and then proceed to the coffee Exchange on Fleming Square?

3) I want to buy some Mickey Mouse ears ... a copy of Mein Kampf , and blend in with the pig ignorant and casually racist. Do I ....

c} Nip into town.

Unless of course you are a recently moneyed chav or celebrity wannabee. In which case, brace yourself.

Abbey should have said 'young Goth, Chav and Asian gangs', because they ARE intimidating and I know it has put off many people from shopping in The Mall.

To be fair, maybe not the Goths and Emo types they just seem to sit in Church Street giving out hugs to each other... which is nice.

What's stopping you then ?

Are you simple or can't you read? I have been driven out. How many times do I have to say that I simply don't bother with Blackburn town centre any more?

I may be mistaken but I seem to rem from way back that you are a resident of the (Tory controlled) Ribble Valley. If that is the case then you are a hypocrite. If not then your criticisms are from solid ground. Can you confirm one or the other?

Are you simple or can't you read? I have been driven out. How many times do I have to say that I simply don't bother with Blackburn town centre any more?

I may be mistaken but I seem to rem from way back that you are a resident of the (Tory controlled) Ribble Valley. If that is the case then you are a hypocrite. If not then your criticisms are from solid ground. Can you confirm one or the other?

I live in the town. Moved around but always returned.

And despite numerous requests you still haven't answered why you continue to live in a town you hate so much.

Seems fairly simple question to me but one that befuddles your low IQ.

Yours in hope

... unfortunately half of that number (inevitably those with most spending power) have either left or been driven out.

Sorry Thenodrog these are just shallow followers interested only in themselves adding no value whatsoever to the community, who's main objective in life is to just take, take, take until theres nothing left.

Thank god we had a great man in Ronnie Clayton in town until recently, now he was really true giver to life around here.

Nice of you to lump the whole of the Asian community in with the chavs....

Still I'm sure a cultured, high class, intelligent gentleman like yourself must feel terribly inconvinienced by having to deal with the underclass..

dr knobs back.

Abbey should have said 'young Goth, Chav and Asian gangs', because they ARE intimidating and I know it has put off many people from shopping in The Mall.

To be fair, maybe not the Goths and Emo types they just seem to sit in Church Street giving out hugs to each other... which is nice.

aye that is true....be careful what you write the great dr is watching and i dont mean dr karl off neighbours.

I went in blackburn mall a couple of weeks ago.I wanted something from river island..guess what they didn't have it..I needed a book for my course..only wh smiths ..didn't have it...wanted a Disney present ni Disney ...wanted food..fk me millions pie shops...oh and as for all the marauding goths chavs and Asians...aye its class.

Do you have a problem with the asain community?

which community? if i knew the asain ...i suppose your playing the race card there again JHC!!!!!!

I also mentioned goths and chavs as well ,which when i went to skool- was 2 out 3 . I mentioned 2/3rds of white scrotes and you immeditly pick up on the other third.DO PEOPLE GET OFF ON ACCUSING PEOPLE OF THINGS ALL THE TIME...I WILL POINT OUT FOR YOU THAT POST WASNT ..ISNT ONE BIT RACIST STOP TRYING TO TWIST THINGS PEOPLE SAY AND GROW UP FFS....PATHETIC !!!

Do I ....

c} Nip into town.

1. think you will find more chavs wandering in blackburn? why would i go shopping at the tourist info place?

2.sasperella = sludge from bottom of the canal...coffee ? you seem to know a lot about the trafford center.

3.I was after something for 2 year old step grandson ,not mickey mouse ears.......OH AND AS FOR THE REST JOIN THE PATHETIC QUEUE OF RACE CARD THROWERS..

TELL YOU WHAT ES ,PO AND OTHERS,SHOW ME ONE THING IVE SAID THATS RACIST!!!!!!! YOUR PATHETIC CRUSADES ARE SHOWING YOU UP AS PATHETIC !!!! PUT UP OR PUT OFF!!!!

1. think you will find more chavs wandering in blackburn? why would i go shopping at the tourist info place?

2.sasperella = sludge from bottom of the canal...coffee ? you seem to know a lot about the trafford center.

3.I was after something for 2 year old step grandson ,not mickey mouse ears.......OH AND AS FOR THE REST JOIN THE PATHETIC QUEUE OF RACE CARD THROWERS..

TELL YOU WHAT ES ,PO AND OTHERS,SHOW ME ONE THING IVE SAID THATS RACIST!!!!!!! YOUR PATHETIC CRUSADES ARE SHOWING YOU UP AS PATHETIC !!!! PUT UP OR PUT OFF!!!!

You are the one that mentioned Asains therefore,I asked you a genuine question.No need to get your knickers in a twist did I accuse you of being racist?

I have a few ewoodpo. However if I list em honestly and truthfully they will not be discussed rationally and intelligently but instead the race card will be waived immediately by the usual suspects, I'll be accused of diverting the thread and the thread will degenerate into insults, accusations and counter accusations .... and be closed.

And that is the No 1 problem with the entire subject ewoodpo. All discussion is rendered verboten by the woolly, liberal PC, chicken ######, apologist brigade. Seig Heil.

Think about it.

Irationally and intelligently

Nothing rational or intelligent about your views on our asian friends.

And yes, you're a racist - so there's the race card played.

Now answer the question (see previous page) about why you live in a town you hate.

Nothing Irational or intelligent about your views on our asian friends.

And yes, you're a racist - so there's the race card played.

Now answer the question (see previous page) about why you live in a town you hate.

Right on cue. Seig Heil Jim.

I have a few ewoodpo. However if I list em honestly and truthfully they will not be discussed rationally and intelligently but instead the race card will be waived immediately by the usual suspects, I'll be accused of diverting the thread and the thread will degenerate into insults, accusations and counter accusations .... and be closed.

And that is the No 1 problem with the entire subject ewoodpo. All discussion is rendered verboten by the woolly, liberal PC, chicken ######, apologist brigade. Seig Heil.

Think about it.

You are a total prick.Before you start spouting that Nazi crap think of all those who died fighting for a free world for vermin like you.

You are a total prick.Before you start spouting that Nazi crap think of all those who died fighting for a free world for vermin like you.

I see you are a stranger to both irony and manners.

When I suggested you 'think about it' I didn't expect it to be completely beyond your intellectual ability. Obviously I was wrong.

which community? if i knew the asain ...i suppose your playing the race card there again JHC!!!!!!

I also mentioned goths and chavs as well ,which when i went to skool- was 2 out 3 . I mentioned 2/3rds of white scrotes and you immeditly pick up on the other third.DO PEOPLE GET OFF ON ACCUSING PEOPLE OF THINGS ALL THE TIME...I WILL POINT OUT FOR YOU THAT POST WASNT ..ISNT ONE BIT RACIST STOP TRYING TO TWIST THINGS PEOPLE SAY AND GROW UP FFS....PATHETIC !!!

You telling people to grow up. Pure gold. Your posts are like those written by a five year old. Who's been dropped on the head repeatedly.

"Chavs" for most normal people describes both the white chavs and the Asian gangs, granted neither of which are a welcome presence.

You referred to the "asians" as a negative group alongside the chavs and the goths. I fail to see how that can be twisted.

Also for the record, though I never came close to being a goth as a youngster, they're usually a pretty friendly bunch.

I see you are a stranger to both irony and manners.

When I suggested you 'think about it' I didn't expect it to be completely beyond your intellectual ability. Obviously I was wrong.

Pray tell me theno, what qualifies you to comment on the intellectual ability of others?

Archived