BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Vinjay

I've been following Vinjay on twitter @vinjaybrfc and inadvertently found out his real identity, that isn't him.

His twitter ramblings are worth a look, very entertaining so long as you don't take him too seriously, he does enough of that himself. Credit where it is due though, the guy is incredibly tenacious, he has some interesting and very different ideas, if only he could do something about the chip on his shoulder.

I've been following Vinjay on twitter @vinjaybrfc and inadvertently found out his real identity, that isn't him.

His twitter ramblings are worth a look, very entertaining so long as you don't take him too seriously, he does enough of that himself. Credit where it is due though, the guy is incredibly tenacious, he has some interesting and very different ideas, if only he could do something about the chip on his shoulder.

You need a job.

I enjoy chatting with Vinjay, he gets my mind working (even though I disagree with him mostly) and I welcome that. It's just a shame that I think he'd still not be welcomed back by a number of our members.

Maybe time to create a little walled garden (The Lunatic Asylum) where people we can't trust on the main forum can still post :)

Oh and he did post this yesterday

@GlennPegden I notice there's a topic about me at the moment on the non football board. I'm not "Vinjay Walker" on facebook obviously

so, the facebook page (as I suspected) is a wind up.

• Backroom

I'd like him back, served his pennance and everyone should have a voice no matter how misled at times.

Can we have him and Mellison back for Christmas?

I enjoy chatting with Vinjay, he gets my mind working (even though I disagree with him mostly) and I welcome that. It's just a shame that I think he'd still not be welcomed back by a number of our members.

Maybe time to create a little walled garden (The Lunatic Asylum) where people we can't trust on the main forum can still post :)

Lots of posters still on here that aren't liked by a number of our members....

I think you should, would bring some much needed entertainment to the board in these sad times, maybe even some balance as he seems to be more pro Venkys that the whole of Blackburn, are against them, put together.

I'd like him back, served his pennance and everyone should have a voice no matter how misled at times.

Can we have him and Mellison back for Christmas?

I don't know what Mellison did but it turns out I sit next to him at Ewood, he seems a nice lad and everyone deserves a second chance. I remember winding board members up when I was 17 (about 12 years ago now)

He might have been single-minded and repetitive, but at least some of his posts were funny, in contrast to our single-minded and repetitive Maltese poster plus others.

People should really ignore this idiot, as much as people give him credit for being diferent, the guy is a true A.hole hoping to make a living off reporting the rovers.

He is not a true fan and has probably never seen a live match home or away, you may ask well does it matter to have seen live matches and the answer would be, if you want to have a real input to post legitimate responses you have to go to the matches.

Looking at his responses to people's arguements I suspect he has never seen a live match in his life, if I am wrong and he does go home or away then I will admit I am wrong and PM him my email where he can sort out the differences.

My guess is that he is the wort kind of keyboard warrior who has a set agenda and does'nt feel like like letting go, I find his posts as entertaining as my dog licking his anus, but I suppose thats me, my dogs anus means a lot to me as he cost in the region of £500.00 and I dont like to see it mistreated, but Vinjay, well it's not my problem.

Archived