BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BPF, the bookies always close manager betting over night to stop them getting caught out. Markets will open again tomorrow. Doubt you'll get the 50/1 he was at last week though.

I've got £20 at 50/1 Ricky :)

Nothing that I didn't already know.

Fingers crossed for an announcement tomorrow.

Who do they have lined up to takeover. The notw article mentions a foreign manager, but who. It would have to be somebody who knows how to fight a relegation battle.

NEWS!

Just heard that Kean and Venkys are in a meeting regarding an amicable way to end his contract!!

Are you sure it is to end his contract and not just an explanation about today's events. Is Kean definitly getting sacked?

Are you sure it is to end his contract and not just an explanation about today's events. Is Kean definitly getting sacked?

On Friday I heard that Mrs Desai was flying over to terminate his contract. There is so much flying around tonight. We'll have to wait and see.

India is a long way away, to fly all this way to have him explain today's events, they do that over the phone. To fire someone, you do it in person. Here's hoping.

Archived