BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been trying to find out what coaching badges Salgado has, I think he could be a perfect coach/number 2 for a new manager, why?

we need someone already here who knows the quality and mentality of the players, Brunskill is not up to the task and I just feel he has both the experience and standing in the game to have a little continuity at the club, without that, a new manager is coming in totally cold.

Anyone agree?

Kean is currently wining and dining ms desai for a contract extension till 2020...did i say 20/20 vision?.

Usually I'd ignore this is sarcasm. But it actually wouldnt surprise me. For confirmation, your kidding, right?

I don't think that I can say more than this on legal grounds but I am of the OPINION that Steve Kean is fully to blame for the situation we find ourselves in. Even the journalists are starting to report on how he was instrumental on convincing Venkys to sack Big Sam. I'm afraid that he was not pushed into the managers job at all, he engineered it. I massively dislike the little weasel. I'm sorry to get emotional about it but in regards to what has happened we should be outside Ewood today demanding his metaphorical head placed on top of the Blackburn End.

It is heavily believed in the world of Journalism that Kean will go today and that there is a replacement lined up. I know that Ranieri was contacted on Friday, but there could be others. It seems as though there are a number of managers interested.

I beg the Universe, the Gods and everything else I have no real belief in, let the right thing happen today.

Kean is currently wining and dining ms desai for a contract extension till 2020...did i say 20/20 vision?.

At 10am in the morning? Interesting stuff.

I have been trying to find out what coaching badges Salgado has, I think he could be a perfect coach/number 2 for a new manager, why?

we need someone already here who knows the quality and mentality of the players, Brunskill is not up to the task and I just feel he has both the experience and standing in the game to have a little continuity at the club, without that, a new manager is coming in totally cold.

Anyone agree?

I wouldn't be unhappy with that Kelbo but how about Ray Wilkins?

Ranieri is a top manager and has the skill set to help us and has proved at Chelsea that he knows the pl well and can not only stabilise a team but build it up too.

I think an ex pl manager is required at this stage so re likes of Terim and co- as good as they are should be avoided IMO.

Now get rid of Kean, it's like a slow painful death...

Guest linganzi

I don't think that I can say more than this on legal grounds but I am of the OPINION that Steve Kean is fully to blame for the situation we find ourselves in. Even the journalists are starting to report on how he was instrumental on convincing Venkys to sack Big Sam. I'm afraid that he was not pushed into the managers job at all, he engineered it. I massively dislike the little weasel. I'm sorry to get emotional about it but in regards to what has happened we should be outside Ewood today demanding his metaphorical head placed on top of the Blackburn End.

It is heavily believed in the world of Journalism that Kean will go today and that there is a replacement lined up. I know that Ranieri was contacted on Friday, but there could be others. It seems as though there are a number of managers interested.

I beg the Universe, the Gods and everything else I have no real belief in, let the right thing happen today.

you often talk like someone who knows his stuff, and you are possibly mental enough to commit to a slightly dubious rovers tattoo??? so I like your cut

how confident are you of the right things happening?

All three versions are perfectly eloquent and had nicko salivating.

Sorry, could not resist that little dig!

where is he? at a 'presser' ?

I certainly dont rate his contribution

you often talk like someone who knows his stuff, and you are possibly mental enough to commit to a slightly dubious rovers tattoo??? so I like your cut

how confident are you of the right things happening?

where is he? at a 'presser' ?

I certainly dont rate his contribution

Slightly dubious!?

I'm hopeful at this point. We'll have to wait and see.

I hoped that Kean be the new messiah for Rovers - but I fear my trust may have been misplaced. So many worrying parallels to the last season we were relegated :-

1. Good coach given managers job - and then struggled - Kean/Kidd

2. Players like manager - but somehow he can't get best out of them

3. Rub of the green starts to go against us (penalty yesterday)

4. Injuries and suspensions to key players at key times

5. Good honest hard working striker - unfortunately can't finish - Ward/Roberts

6. Most worrying for those that believe in fate - last home match -Man Utd

Slightly dubious!?

I'm hopeful at this point. We'll have to wait and see.

If Kean is still in charge for the Blackpool game then it is a ******* joke. The owners has to realise that Kean is taking to the championship. So come on, sacked Kean, and get Ranieri in asap and let him sort out this Shocking mess!!! Allow him at least 10 days with the players to improve the players morale and faith in the manager which there isn't at the mo.

We knew from day one that this was Kean and SEM stitch up, of course many on here chose to ignore the clues and blindly went down the path of following an unproven manager.

Obviously, no lessons were learned from Kidd and Ince. Due to a misplaced dislike of Sam and complete misreading of the quality of our squad we have ended up here, AGAIN.

What a criminal waste of three months.

If true then it's disgraceful. I'm all for doing what you can to get to the top as long as you don't trample on those who helped to get you where you are. To go behind the back of the guy who put you in your job though is unforgiveable.

I'd definitely take the tinker man right now.

Archived