BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean

Let's hope they have someone ready to come in and that they know they have a tough job on their hands. Rovers to have their first ever foreign manager?

Er Rovers have had a welshman and a few scottish ones as managers.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't class that as foreign (though I probably should have worded it better). We haven't as far as I know had a manager from outside of the UK.

I realised that, I was just jesting with you. We nearly had SGE. I cannot think of one from outside of the uk either.

Where are Messrs Cryer & Plunkett - tucked-up in bed ? They should have been all over this like a rash as it's clear that a number on this MB knew things were afoot on Friday.

Where are Messrs Cryer & Plunkett - tucked-up in bed ? They should have been all over this like a rash as it's clear that a number on this MB knew things were afoot on Friday.

Wondered that myself, as well as people like philip.

Claudio Ranieri or Martin Jol please When was the last time either of these guys won anything or were a manager of a club of Rovers Stature?? Jol left Ajax due to a terrible run of form and they are one of the big three in Holland. Ranieri is a nice person but he is not the man for a relegation fight.

I'm undecided on Benitez, whether he would be a good choice. No thank you another manager who plays players when they are way out of form.

Maybe Zola or McClaren would be a good choice tho Zola I think he was unlucky at WHU and was basicly a dead man walking but he did keep him up. Wally with a Brolly no thank you again was shocking in German. But he did do very good with his Dutch team.

We need to get in an old head and get back to the basics, just employ them to keep us up and then bring in the new manager at the start of the summer so they have plenty of time to prepare.

OH and get Kean out of the club he is not wanted.

When was the last time the LET broke any story about Rovers? They were miles behind the game in the take over race. To be honest they are a disgraceful newspaper.

Dead man walking, nice gap now till the next match, plenty of time to get rid, appoint a new manager and get him and his team in for training etc etc then we hammer Blackpool and we can all sleep easy once more.

How about this guy with Kean as his number two? :unsure:

paul_ince_1206783c.jpg

Charlie Sheen as first team coach?

oh god kean needs to go... getting beat by blackpool is unthinkable.... surely Venkys understand that if we get beat by blackpool then he isn't capable of being in any capacity at Blackburn rovers????

too much chicken ###### bar gone to Venkys head...

oh god kean needs to go... getting beat by blackpool is unthinkable.... surely Venkys understand that if we get beat by blackpool then he isn't capable of being in any capacity at Blackburn rovers????

too much chicken ###### bar gone to Venkys head...

Thing is he was perfectly capable of being here in the capacity of coach. Then he was pushed into being manager when he clearly is out of his depth. So when he goes not only will we have lost a manager (good) we've also lost a good coach (bad). This is of the venkys own doing, getting rid of a proper manager and putting him in charge!!

Have his odds stayed as they were or are they even lower now? Can't seem to find any.

A bookie was just on TalkSport and says our price is now 3/1.

I'm angry - never felt so angry and frustrated but worst of all I feel helpless.

Exactly what we and the rest of the football world said would happen has happened.

Thing is he was perfectly capable of being here in the capacity of coach. Then he was pushed into being manager when he clearly is out of his depth. So when he goes not only will we have lost a manager (good) we've also lost a good coach (bad). This is of the venkys own doing, getting rid of a proper manager and putting him in charge!!

not really, won't be much of loss.. as u say keen was a coach so his involving prior to taking the manager job would of been a big one due to being a coach.. what do coaches do?? they do the training.. intact, he would of been the main man, can't see BFS doing much training, can u?

so won't be much off a loss, just another massive weight lost that's all...

Archived