Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean

If you want to ensure Venkys know your thoughts and feelings:

Send them to the following addresses:

vineeth_rao@venkys.org

praneeth_rao@venkys.org

sameer@venkys.org

ajay.kumar@venkys.org

Ask them to forward your concerns to their management.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kean isn't any cop despite speaking 3 languages (perhaps one of them is fluent Glaswegian) and giving a good press conference. Clearly we need someone even brainier who gives an even better press conference. I suggest a dual management team of Tony Blair and Stephen Hawking.

He's a big factor but the quality in the squad also plays a huge part.

Correct, we have a poor squad.

Problem is, some of the fans knew that and realised that Allardyce had the ability to organise them into an effective team - and sacking him was an almighty and unlikely gamble. It's very difficult to post about this subject without saying "I told you so", but when you have watched football as long as some of the fans have, you realise how very very important it is that everyone at the club is totally in tune with what's needed to keep a small town club in the Premier League. Lose that nous and guile and you lose all.

I can only assume that those fans wanting rid of Allardyce [as well as Venky's/Kentaro] didn't realise what the risk was.

If you want to ensure Venkys know your thoughts and feelings:

Send them to the following addresses:

vineeth_rao@venkys.org

praneeth_rao@venkys.org

sameer@venkys.org

ajay.kumar@venkys.org

Ask them to forward your concerns to their management.

No point me sending anything, I'd tell them what a bunch of useless ###### ###### they are.

If they don't succeed in ruining this club this season, they'll finish it off next year. Through a combination (in my view) of towering conceit, pig-ignorance, and an impulsive need to meddle where they had no right to, they have FUBAR-ed this club, well and truly.

If I saw them coming my way, I'd get the frigging black and decker out.

The owners have to sacked Kean now!!! get rid of over the weekend along with JJ.

Then approach a PL proven manager like Jol or Ranieri to take over as manager till the end of the season. Then appointed them for 3 season if we stay up.

If we don't then go and get Gus Poyet or Billy Davies as manager. Cause we need a manager who has manager at that level or league 1.

bad times ahead if we keep as manager

The one good thing is that we do have a squad that is good enough to stay up based on today's performance.

We just need a manager.

Very true, with a bit of tactical nouse we would have had at least a point today. An experienced manager would never have subbed Hoilett for Rochina at such a crucial stage in the game.

Good god, how do you people deal with the day to day troubles of life?

You're all acting like we got thumped by Fulham and it's time to jump off a bridge. Jesus.

Erm, some people care about their team and the last time I looked this was a forum for Blackburn Rovers, not day to day troubles.

We weren't thumped by Fulham but we could have got something out of it.

We are relegation candidates just in case you missed it. Tends to make people unhappy and a tad upset. If we all apologize will the happy-police let us off with a caution?

No good news yet.

I've heard off someone on here that corporate clients have been told that Kean will not be keeping scheduled meetings later but that does not necessarily suggest that it is because he is meeting Mrs Desai.

No good news yet.

I've heard off someone on here that corporate clients have been told that Kean will not be keeping scheduled meetings later but that does not necessarily suggest that it is because he is meeting Mrs Desai.

was Mrs Desai there today at the game???

surely Kean must be getting sacked this weekend?

They were very quick to axe Sam and they need to act decisively now.

they need to swallow their pride, admit to him they made a mistake and ask Sam to come back.

ABSOLUTELY SPOT ON !!!

No good news yet.

BPF - do we know for definite that she is in the country and was she at today's game ?

While I am all for sacking Steve Kean, the guy is totally out of his depth. However, Venky's or whoever is running the show need to ensure that they have a replacement lined up before sacking him or things could get even worse. I am with Jim, we need to get Sam back, he is the only guy who has indepth knowledge of this squad and get them picking up points at short notice

Kean did is normal press conference after the game so hasn't been sacked yet.

I sent my mail also for what its worth...

In all reality no chance Sam will come back in my opinion...Next best option is Martin 0'Neill on a deal to the seasons end with a review then..But in fairness i dont think there are many managers about who could make a worst fist of the job than the currrent manager has :mellow:

Archived