BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean

My top 3 to replace Kean would be:

1. O Neill

2. Jol

3. Ranieri

We are still in a good position to get out of this. Sam did it when we were 5 points adrift, I just hope Mrs Desai has seen enough and will make the tough call, BPF do you know who is advising Mrs Desai currently or is she flying solo, don't know which is worse.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sent my mail also for what its worth...

In all reality no chance Sam will come back in my opinion...Next best option is Martin 0'Neill on a deal to the seasons end with a review then..But in fairness i dont think there are many managers about who could make a worst fist of the job than the currrent manager has :mellow:

O'Neill would be my choice but I think he is in dispute with Villa over money so I don't think he would be an option.

1. O Neill

2. Jol

3. Ranieri

We are still in a good position to get out of this. Sam did it when we were 5 points adrift, I just hope Mrs Desai has seen enough and will make the tough call, BPF do you know who is advising Mrs Desai currently or is she flying solo, don't know which is worse.

It's still not been confirmed that Jerome Anderson has bee sacked as an adviser. Lots of speculation that he has but nothing confirmed yet.

While I am all for sacking Steve Kean, the guy is totally out of his depth. However, Venky's or whoever is running the show need to ensure that they have a replacement lined up before sacking him or things could get even worse. I am with Jim, we need to get Sam back, he is the only guy who has indepth knowledge of this squad and get them picking up points at short notice

Kean did is normal press conference after the game so hasn't been sacked yet.

Venky's dont know what they are doing Kamy,we have no chairman,we ARE that rudderless ship right here right now at a pivotal time when strong leadership is needed the most.

Crazy,crazy situation.

Was it ever confirmed that he was an official advisor? Mrs Desai always said that he was one of many. Many posters have alluded to the fact that Kentaro have left the building, I guess if Kean stays then they are probably still in the background.

A few people on Twitter are claiming that Mrs. Desai is in London? Does anyone know if that's true? I can only imagine if Steve Kean isn't fulfilling his post match meetings something is happening, and I know what we all hope for!

Personally, I'm tempted by 5/1 on SkyBet for Kean to be the next Premiership manager sacked.

1. O Neill

2. Jol

3. Ranieri

when its this desperate its an easy call, i really hope they are proper business people and all this crap about his job being secure no matter what was just talk and at the end of the day business is business.

Venky's dont know what they are doing Kamy,we have no chairman,we ARE that rudderless ship right here right now at a pivotal time when strong leadership is needed the most.

Crazy,crazy situation.

I agree but the real crazy thing is that all Mrs D needs to do is swallow her pride and give JW a ring and he'll help her turn this whole thing round.

Do us all a favour Keen and go now. Paul Ince all over again. We are down with this clown. Also Venkys can shove their season tickets were the sun don shine.

Lost big Sam and JW in 3 month. What a job Venkys have done.

Was it ever confirmed that he was an official advisor? Mrs Desai always said that he was one of many. Many posters have alluded to the fact that Kentaro have left the building, I guess if Kean stays then they are probably still in the background.

Would we have to pay Kean compo as well if we got rid of him? I wonder how much his pay-off would be?

Yet more money needlessly spunked up the wall/.

O'Neill would be my choice but I think he is in dispute with Villa over money so I don't think he would be an option.

I didn't know that at all but i think if/when we need a new manager they must have previous experience of the PL...West Hams rise of late has me worried indeed

I didn't know that at all but i think if/when we need a new manager they must have previous experience of the PL...West Hams rise of late has me worried indeed

Well they bought a striker who is scoring them goals, we loaned one who has one leg.

Kean is 2/1 now.

I was in the process of sticking £10 on at 5/1 when it changed!

Stephen, do you think he will go tonight?

I can't remember someone getting fired so soon after a game since Hodgson from Rovers after the Southampton game

I dont see Mr's Desai giving Kean his marching orders, what happened to all that you can do anything with a positive mentality and Steve has the right attitude to take us into the top six.

Maybe they are actually realising what a cut throat business football in the prem really is.

Sam isn't coming back.

Thank God.

Venky's made a decent decision in sacking Allardyce, but a terrible one in appointing an unknown, inexperienced coach instead of a proven, forward-looking, manager with Premier League experience. Time to rectify that mistake.

Archived