BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry i believed in Kean and i still dont want him to fail... I just dont want to go down with him in charge.

Hes a nice guy but time for David Moyes... If venkys go 30 million in the summer and you can walk when man utd come calling, i think he'd accept it.

Others:

Paul Lambert,

Steve McLaren,

Martin ONeill,

Michael Laudrup,

Slaven Bilic,

Henning Berg,

Paul Jewell

How does that work?

Unless you mean they busy looking for someone one before they show Kean the door?

Well that what most football clubs do tbh. If you sack a manager, then you got to have a list of 5 possible canditates to replace him and will hopefully ask them whether any would be interest before you sack a manager.

That's where the owners went wrong last time. Hopefully they have learnt from their mistakes first time!!!

Wow - special thanks to Steve Kean/Venkys/Jerome, consumed an unhealthy amount of alcohol yesterday post match.

Kean is simply not up to it, the recent record of RESULTS is shocking and he needs to go if we can attract a quality replacement in his place.

If he is going it needs to be done now. Otherwise we're stuck with him until the end of the season. In my opinion we've got to be looking at a manager with the skill set to get us out of the championship as much as we need one to keep us in the premiership. I'm gutted to say this but the odds are that's where we'll be playing next season. I can't anyone out there who could guarantee our survival now.

Simply. Let Tom Finn conduct the search for a manager and I'm sure that John Williams will help if he was asked.

JUST SACK THE MUPPET!!! GET A PROVEN MANAGER IN ASAP!!!

Why are we having all these managerial names bandied about? Given that Alex Ferguson might not come the the best man for this particular job in hand lives just t'other side of Darwen. The Rao's would need to eat humble pie but they are currently between a rock and a hard place. Just ring Allardyce and offer him a massive bonus if he can keep us up. There is probably too much water under the bridge for a permanent position but needs must right at this time. There need be no interim settling in period cos he knows the strengths and weaknesses of every member of the squad.

If he could perform that cameo (and at the same time send Woy's WBA down it would look mighty good on his cv and would catapult him right into the frame for the England job which is his lifetime ambition. Straight choice between him and Arry with the Inland Revenue holding the casting vote.

Simples

Lots of conflicting information at the moment about exactly what is happening at the moment, some people saying that Kean has been sacked whilst other are saying that he has not. I hope that Venky's have sacked him but my gut feeling is that they haven't (I hope that I am wrong).

I can't believe it.

I'm going to have to take some time away from Rovers and the board.

Losing my sanity.

This was a great club once. Off to B & Q to buy some sandpaper to take care of the tattoo.

I can't believe it.

I'm going to have to take some time away from Rovers and the board.

Losing my sanity.

This was a great club once. Off to B & Q to buy some sandpaper to take care of the tattoo.

Why can't you believe it?

Oh let me guess, Kean has retained his job!!!

If he has then this is a Farce!!!

Kean is useless!!! Owners have to face it!!! Simple!!!

Archived