BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ronaldinho

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No bait at all my friend. A serious point.

How would Blackburn have sustained such losses? Are they REALLY willing to put that much cash in?

Apparently not, reportedly already committed nearly a third of the wealth to buying the club in the first place.

Even I credit you with more sense than to believe a press report, how the hell does he know the personnel wealth of a family, there is no record of it anywhere, maybe he's been privy to their bank accounts. Yeh! right.

As for being able to afford Ronaldinho you could only ask that after the alleged deal had been completed and run it's course, improved revenue streams all the way through his contract would have covered most in all probability.

I'll be back in a week to see if your still here debating fiction.

Meeting just started in Brazil few interesting comments going into the meeting.

Ronaldinho: "I am glad of the interest of Gremio. If I decide to return to play in Brazil is also because I want to return permanently to play for the national team's World Cup 2014."

- Roberto de Assis: "Il Milan ha dato il suo assenso alla possibilità di parlare con i club brasiliani e confermo che c'è la clausola che impedisce a Dinho di giocare in un altro club italiano". - Roberto de Assis: "Milan has given its consent to the possibility of speaking with the Brazilian club and can confirm that there is a clause that prevents Ronaldinho to play in another Italian club."

- Dinho: "Ringrazio il Milan per tutto quello che mi ha dato. Ringrazio il sig. Galliani, il presidente Berlusconi che mi ha sempre appoggiato". - Ronaldinho: "I thank you for all that Milan has given me. I thank Mr. Galliani, the president Berlusconi has always supported me."

- Galliani: "Sono l'amministatore delegato dell'AC Milan e vi ringrazio per essere intervenuti a questa conferenza stampa. Un grazie per essere qui. Il futuro di Dinho è probabilmente in Brasile ma nulla è stato ancora deciso. I rapporti con Dinho e suo fratello sono ottimi e se Ronaldinho deciderà di partire creerà un grande dolore al nostro presidente che lo definisce il miglior giocatore del mondo. Ronaldinho in questi due anni e mezzo ha disputato ben 95 partite segnando 26 gol facendo 29 assist vincenti. Inoltre ha segnato un gol che resterà nella storia quello emsso a segno nel derby del settembre 2008 nella gara che per noi è la più importante della stagione. Ronaldinho non ha risolto il contratto con il Milan, esaminerà le varie offerte e poi deciderà. Io resterò a Rio fin quando non deciderà il club nel quale giocherà fin da subito" - Galliani: "I am the Hospitality Executive Officer of AC Milan and thank you for being here at a press conference. Thanks for being here. Ronaldinho's future is probably in Brazil, but nothing has been decided yet. The relationship with Dinho and his brother are very good and if you decide to leave Ronaldinho will create a great pain to our president who calls him the best player in the world. Ronaldinho in these two and a half years has played 95 matches scoring 26 goals well by winning 29 assists. He also scored a goal that will live in history as emsso scored in the derby in September 2008 in the race for us is the most important of the season. Ronaldinho has not terminated the contract with Milan, will examine the different offers and then decide. I'll stay in Rio until not decide where the club will play right away "

- Galliani e Dinho sono entrati nella sala e si stanno sitemando dietro il tavolo. - Galliani and Ronaldinho entered the room and gaming are behind the table. A breve l'inizio della conferenza. Soon the beginning of the conference.

- C'è grande attesa nella sala dell'hotel scelto per la conferenza stampa indetta da Ronaldinho e Adriano Galliani nella quale il Gaucho annuncierà quale sarà la sua nuova squadra. - There is great expectation in the hotel room chosen for a press conference called by Ronaldinho and Adriano Galliani, in which the Gaucho which will announce his new team. Sono tantissimi i fotografi stipati davanti alla porta dalla quale entreranno i due protagonisti. There are so many photographers crowded outside the door through which enter the two protagonists.

Even I credit you with more sense than to believe a press report, how the hell does he know the personnel wealth of a family, there is no record of it anywhere, maybe he's been privy to their bank accounts. Yeh! right.

As for being able to afford Ronaldinho you could only ask that after the alleged deal had been completed and run it's course, improved revenue streams all the way through his contract would have covered most in all probability.

I'll be back in a week to see if your still here debating fiction.

Improved revenue streams would have covered most of that? Seriously?

How?

Improved revenue streams would have covered most of that? Seriously?

How?

vinnicombe, the Indian friend I have strongly suggests that Venkys' profits are not even the majority of this family's personal wealth.

I have been told the letter after their personal wealth is a different one to what comes after Venkys'.

vinnicombe, the Indian friend I have strongly suggests that Venkys' profits are not even the majority of this family's personal wealth.

I have been told the letter after their personal wealth is a different one to what comes after Venkys'.

I think they have more money then anybody realises. Is a good way to do business, unlike maybe man city.

That may well be the case then. I do know that Matt Scott, with is his column in The Guardian, does a lot of research into these things, he seems to be very suspicious of the Venkys group.

Are you worried at all about them? I work with a few Rovers season ticket holders and i know they seem to have genuine concerns about them.

That may well be the case then. I do know that Matt Scott, with is his column in The Guardian, does a lot of research into these things, he seems to be very suspicious of the Venkys group.

Are you worried at all about them? I work with a few Rovers season ticket holders and i know they seem to have genuine concerns about them.

Not really.

If there are one set of people who know how to handle money, it's Indian businessmen.

The lack of trust comes from the fact people don't like what they don't know.

Not really.

If there are one set of people who know how to handle money, it's Indian businessmen.

The lack of trust comes from the fact people don't like what they don't know.

I was told similar by my Indian friend. Said that Venky's was just a front and they are very well connected.

I'm sure if Venkys was only worth £150m they would have been skint after they bought all them cars that was shown on sky sports news

I saw that, and then when asked if they will be at the club for many years, said yes, it's there baby an they want to see the baby grow. Think they will come good for us, and doubts may then disappear.

Just an idea if Ronanldinho agrees to a deal with Gremio or one of the other Brazilain clubs to join at the end of the season it still means he will be unhappy at Milan.

Why dont we try and sort out a deal to Loan him until the end of the season?

Just an idea if Ronanldinho agrees to a deal with Gremio or one of the other Brazilain clubs to join at the end of the season it still means he will be unhappy at Milan.

Why dont we try and sort out a deal to Loan him until the end of the season?

Don't think he's particlarly unhappy at Milan and would probably rather stay there than come here for 6 months.

Archived