BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ronaldinho

Jesus Christ.

AC said clubs were free to talk to Ron.

So we, and others, talked to Ron and his agent.

If an agreement can we made with Ron, the club goes to AC and offers them a sum.

AC will accept pretty much anything because they want rid.

Club contacts Ron > Decides contract > Finalises with AC.

We haven't agreed anything with Ron so we don't need to bother with AC, do we?

Gremio are struggling with the final aspect of the deal - AC.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus Christ.

AC said clubs were free to talk to Ron.

So we, and others, talked to Ron and his agent.

If an agreement can we made with Ron, the club goes to AC and offers them a sum.

AC will accept pretty much anything because they want rid.

Club contacts Ron > Decides contract > Finalises with AC.

We haven't agreed anything with Ron so we don't need to bother with AC, do we?

Gremio are struggling with the final aspect of the deal - AC.

If nicko is right that our bid went in weeks ago, we should have gone through AC as at that time Ronni was not free to talk to other clubs.

He never was going to come. It was an enjoyable enough story while it lasted and was good to see Rovers again linked to a top player.

What is pathetic is to see reactions like he has retired or chosen the beach because he has gone to Brazil. That just shows a lack of knowledge of the world of football on the part of those. The Brazil domestic game, despite a huge amount of exports, is in no way a footballing backwater. No need for bitterness. It should be noted that Gremio have twice been continental champions and once won the Inter-Continental Cup to make them Club champions of the world, plus their ground holds about 45,000. Expect it to be packed.

But, yeah, he has gone to retire because he hasn't decided to play in Blackburn...

Fair play to him. Hardly a surprise decision now, was it?

CAN YOU READ OR NOT?!

Can you?

I don't understand why he is saying no one has yet come up with the asking price. If our man in Brazil has spoken to him he would surely have told him Milans fee is a formality.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=pt&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fgloboesporte.globo.com%2Ffutebol%2Ftimes%2Fgremio%2Fnoticia%2F2011%2F01%2Fgremio-avisa-que-assis-e-ronaldinho-vao-ao-rj-assinar-rescisao-com-milan.html

Final nail it seems, Milan have agreed to terminate Ronnie contract it appears. Dinho will fly out to Milan to sign the termination before returning to Gremio to thrash out a new contract with them.

They are still casting doubt over a succesful deal being made and the Gremio press officer even said that "there is no guarantee of success" but it really does look all but done and dusted now.

P.S Daily Mail, at least credit me or globoesporte this time

The calibre of player is nowhere near the EPL. He will tear up that league with ease because he's a class act. He wouldn't tear up the Premier League unless he worked hard because skill alone isn't enough in this league.

You must have paid attention to the Brazilian leagues more than I had thought I had been doing recently to know that. The calibre of player in general might not be quite the same but the some of the better players there are definitely Prem quality. In fact, some will always make their way eventually. What has changed is that Brazil is far stronger economically than at any time in the past. They will be able to hold on to some of their better players.

End of the day, if you were going to go down in quality from Barcelona or AC Milan, and you already loaded, would you rather go to Blackburn Rovers, who you have likely barely if at all heard of, or to your hometown club? The climate is way better, the women are hot as hell and the nightlife is out of this world. In fact, living in a mansion enjoying your life in Brazil playing for your hometown club versus living in Alderley Edge and commuting to some random Lancashire town each day...we never had a chance really, did we?

Let's be honest...if Ronaldinho said to the press he wanted to move to England, we wouldn't have likely been the biggest club interested anyway.

OK...now on to targets we can actually get and can actually come in and improve our team right now!

You must have paid attention to the Brazilian leagues more than I had thought I had been doing recently to know that. The calibre of player in general might not be quite the same but the some of the better players there are definitely Prem quality. In fact, some will always make their way eventually. What has changed is that Brazil is far stronger economically than at any time in the past. They will be able to hold on to some of their better players.

End of the day, if you were going to go down in quality from Barcelona or AC Milan, and you already loaded, would you rather go to Blackburn Rovers, who you have likely barely if at all heard of, or to your hometown club? The climate is way better, the women are hot as hell and the nightlife is out of this world. In fact, living in a mansion enjoying your life in Brazil playing for your hometown club versus living in Alderley Edge and commuting to some random Lancashire town each day...we never had a chance really, did we?

Let's be honest...if Ronaldinho said to the press he wanted to move to England, we wouldn't have likely been the biggest club interested anyway.

OK...now on to targets we can actually get and can actually come in and improve our team right now!

Nothing you said I disagree with, you basically said what I was saying. He chose the beach and 'hot as hell women' over the superior league. He didn't challenge himself.

spot on!

Nothing you said I disagree with, you basically said what I was saying. He chose the beach and 'hot as hell women' over the superior league. He didn't challenge himself.

Fair enough, but to be brutally honest to us I don't think he needs to be challenging himself by coming to a mediocre Premiership side.

Even if was challenging himself, he wouldn't have ended up here. He would have stayed at AC Milan, fought for his place and challenged himself by aiming to win the title with Milan and play against the best in the Champions League.

I'm not sure trying to get his noggin on the end of a Paul Robinson boot that came off Jason Roberts' shoulder would be him truly pushing himself to greatness.

Archived