BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ronaldinho

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can move on to Andrea Pirlo now,perfect replacement for that Turkish fella you had. :lol:

perfect replacement in my eyes

Do you think we have any chance though?

Guest Walshy

So time to close the thread then ?

I think until there are pictures of him holding up a gremio shirt with his name on the back over in Brazil....NO

perfect replacement in my eyes

Do you think we have any chance though?

I remember we were linked with him years ago when he was on the fringes of the Milan team. The same season he broke through and later become a vital member of their team. I doubt Milan would let him go though.

Its been obvious for a while now, and even more blatantly obvious since Nicko said we offered him a deal 3 weeks ago. Knowing that he wouldnt get the money he would get with us (as nicko said), going to Brazil to talk to clubs could only mean one thing.

Now, spin it left, right and center anyway you want but the story died for me when this fact became clear (timeline of our contact).

Is there a poll or could a mod add a poll asking the question...."Would Rovers fans actually want Ronaldinho at Ewood?"

Personally, i think the chicken farmers are making the club a laughing stock.

To want to invest millions in somebody with zero sell on value & is well known to be over the hill playing-wise is beyond me.

How come no reporters are able to pull a real quote out that has has the words "Ronaldinho has signed for Gremio" in it?

I accept that it looks obvious that Gremio will get him, and reveal it via their press conf at 5, but still, why no quotes??

How come no reporters are able to pull a real quote out that has has the words "Ronaldinho has signed for Gremio" in it?

I accept that it looks obvious that Gremio will get him, and reveal it via their press conf at 5, but still, why no quotes??

Were there any quotes from Ronnie's camp that they were even considering us? Im not saying he wasnt, but Im demonstrating a point.

Is there a poll or could a mod add a poll asking the question...."Would Rovers fans actually want Ronaldinho at Ewood?"

To want to invest millions in somebody with zero sell on value & is well known to be over the hill playing-wise is beyond me.

If he has zero sell on value, I guess most of our players have negative sell on value!!!

and is well known by whom?!?!?!

Even if it was, it would still be better than what we have!!

Were there any quotes from Ronnie's camp that they were even considering us? Im not saying he wasnt, but Im demonstrating a point.

Yes there were, but I can't find the link anymore because it is probably like 50 pages ago on the old thread, but yes there are.

Chicken stock?

Well known to be over the hill? This is my issue with some peoples opinions, he might not be the best in the world any more, but he's still world class. I think nicko has touched onto the revenue that would be raised through signing him, so I struggle to see how some can be so vehemently against the signing?

Quotes on BBC if you want them. Can't be bothered posting a link. Hurts too much to read it.

Archived