SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Aston Villa FA Cup game

philipl

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

I was going to say that's a bit premature.

The point stands though, a cup run would be great but I wouldn't lose sleep about going out, Roque getting injured would be a bigger blow IMO

Plus this season haven't we lost everytime we have gone behind?

Forgive me if I'm mistaken, but wasn't Roque's main injuries to do with his knees and that a hamstring is common injury for a footballer?

Strains to hamstrings or calfs happen quite often to players who have been coming back from a long term injury or haven't been playing much football recently. If it's just a strain I suspect he will be out for at least two weeks, longer if its a tear.

Just seen our goal. Very lucky. Andrews with a defence splitting ball which let in Salgado on the right hand corner of the penalty area, and he pulled it across the 6 yard box, in which Kalinic attacked it from the left and did his best to put it straight into Friedels hands in the opposite corner. Luckily for us the ref ruled the ball had barely crossed the line along with Friedel.

Archived