BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Roniele - heading for trial?

Wilky

Reports are linking Rovers with a move for Brazilian starlet Roniele Gomes. BRFCS understands that the 19-year-old striker is due to arrive at Ewood Park for a trial.

Roniele is very highly rated in Brazil, having played a leading role for the Brazil Under 19's side.

as quoted off the homepage...

i no nothing about him so if any of you do and have some videos you'd like to share post them in here..

brazillian... 19... striker... hmmm

I found this written about him - albeit it in 2009:

Roniele Gomes Dos Santos (or Roni) is a highly rated striker who plays for Brazilian Serie A side Sao Paulo, he is yet to make his debut for the 6 times Brasileirão winners, he is very highly rated as he is very pacey and powerful. (think of Big Ronaldo in his prime) I think he could well make his debut sometime this Brasileirão campaign as Oscar Dos Santos has made his debut and sao paulo like to bring through their youngsters!. Roni has played once for the Brazil Under-20's team and scored on his debut!

According to his clubs website he flew out Sunday :s

Roniel can be transferred to English football - photo: VIPCOMM

Roniel on Sunday traveled to England, where it will undergo tests and evaluations in Blackburn, Premier League club. As the transfer window closes next 31 days, the future of the attacker must already be set this week.

According to Sá Renato Neto, a lawyer who looks after the interests of the player, the trend is that the English club to make an offer to purchase the center forward. Roniel was part of the under-17 world championship, won in 2007 and 2008.

- The club had been following him in these championships base. When they learned that he left Turkey, contacted us and St. Paul did not oppose - told Lancenet!.

The striker was on loan to Karsiyaka, Turkey's second division, but left the club earlier this year on account of delayed salaries. Since then, started to train in the CFA of an urban, with the desire to be integrated to the professional. That did not happen.

- The club did not comment on that. But if St. Paul does not want it for a test technician and a first division team in England or something has to be revised in Sao Paulo. If Roniel has a good concept is out there because he left some good impression over there - the representative of the complete player, who has a contract with Sampa 2013.

as quoted off the homepage...

i no nothing about him so if any of you do and have some videos you'd like to share post them in here..

brazillian... 19... striker... hmmm

When unleaded first mentioned him on the transfer thread there's a video of one of his goals taken from youtube headed Copa Sao Paulo 2010

perhaps someone on here speaks portuguesa, maybe oklahoma who seems to know a lot abot portuguese players, could do some digging around about the player.? Or perhaps we got some turkish fans, who can gather some info, from his loan in their 2 division.

never heard about the kid before, but interesting as hell, that we are bringing in a young brazilian.

............Enjoy.............

He is nowhere near premiership quality yet, but who knows how good he can become, looked decent but the standard wasnt too good and he looks weak in the air for a big lad, also ran into blind alleys at times but was involved such a lot, which suggests the team tend top rely on him somewhat, took the goal really well and worked hard though at times his touch let him down.

As for pace, he didnt look lightening, so hard to tell as I dont know what level he was playing at.

He is nowhere near premiership quality yet, but who knows how good he can become, looked decent but the standard wasnt too good and he looks weak in the air for a big lad, also ran into blind alleys at times but was involved such a lot, which suggests the team tend top rely on him somewhat, took the goal really well and worked hard though at times his touch let him down.

As for pace, he didnt look lightening, so hard to tell as I dont know what level he was playing at.

...anybody else get the deja vu feeling of Ashley Ward?

And all this analysis is gleaned from watching a couple of You Tube videos????

Let's give the lad a chance before we right him off eh?

Archived