BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFCS to interview Steve Kean

There's a whole thread dedicated to questions for Kean and he didn't answer one of them during his Radio Lancs interview.

I doubt he'd be up for the grilling we'd give him somehow.

That just gave me a heart attack. I know Kamy has been working on lining up some high profile interviews but I just thought "Bloody Hell, he kept that one under his hat".

what a misleading title.

I wouldn't bother if I was Brfcs, asking a manager questions at his lowest of the low moment.

Pointless.

If he loses the next two gasmes he'll be sacked anyway (guessing)

This is Kamy.

Hopefully have some news on this and some other interviews within the next couple of weeks, all interviews will be based on questions from members of this site!

Nice one Kamy, you are closely following JW as a legend!!

Give Kean his due, he does appear to be willing to do interviews whether you think they are sanitised or not. I don't remember Sam being that willing to do that, or Ince for that matter.

I think its not a bad idea to put some questions forward but they need to be at least likely to get an answer.

So stuff like, 'when are you resigning?', 'why do you pick Julie?', 'do you know what you are doing?' really is a waste of space.

How about -

Now David Dunn is out injured will you be considering a change from the diamond formation or will Mauro Formica take on Dunn's role?

Is the constant change in the team caused primarily by injuries, form or difficulty in confirming your first choice?

Are you concerned by the injury record of the squad and if so is there a need to change the age profile of the team or some of the training or treatment methods?

I couldn't care less what he says, how about winning.

He can talk his talk all he wants and get Mrs D and Nicko eating out of his hand, but if he can't win football matches then sod off.

Time to prove it on the field too much of these questions that can only be answered on the field anyway.

My question would be simple, why, despite many experienced and capable candidates out there, were you given the job at Rovers without the club even advertising and seeing what other options were available to them?

Kean does speak/answer like a textbook manager.

Still think these questions below are fair enough to ask and would be very interested to hear Kean's answers <_<

Steve, why according to Mrs D, did John Williams not get on with you once you became manager? Would you like to shed some light on what possibly could have happened there?

It was also suggested by Neil Macdonald, that John Williams (& the board) did not want you to become manager - why do you think this was the case?

Its probably going to be a complete waste of time interviewing Kean with the amount of BS he will probably respond with to every question thrown at him. I would much prefer if BRFCS interviewed some legendary staff like John Williams/Tony Parkes/Colin Hendry/Robbie Savage/Tugay

Sky Sports News interview.

I saw that one, personally I felt that Macdonald was trying to have a bitch, natural as he had just been overlooked for the manager role.

Not certain that the comments were from an unbiased source .......

Now if John Williams was to make a comment I would have a different view.

Worth asking Kean what he felt was his relationship with John Williams was like and does he feel that the lack of a chairman based in the UK is a problem.

Waste of time. All talk and no ... <_<

Points?

My question would be simple, why, despite many experienced and capable candidates out there, were you given the job at Rovers without the club even advertising and seeing what other options were available to them?

That's a question for the owners not SK

I saw that one, personally I felt that Macdonald was trying to have a bitch, natural as he had just been overlooked for the manager role.

Not certain that the comments were from an unbiased source .......

Now if John Williams was to make a comment I would have a different view.

Worth asking Kean what he felt was his relationship with John Williams was like and does he feel that the lack of a chairman based in the UK is a problem.

Of course JW will not come out and say that. It would be 100% unprofessional of him to do that.

Archived