BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Time to pack your bags

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No it wasn't. You're just being slightly hysterical. Manchester United; Manchester City; Liverpool; Chelsea; Aston Villa; Birmingham; Newcastle United; & Sunderland are all owned by "foreigners." No doubt other posters can mention plenty of other clubs. You've just gone abroad and posted a silly little message.

:rover: don't give a toss about those teams,lala

So that's between 1900 to 1999. Can you be a bit more specific?

for me 1995 :brfc:

for me 1995 :brfc:

So England died for you in 1995? The year we won the league?

As a fellow Rovers' supporter I wish you good health and happiness whatever you do and wherever you are.

But your original post is (to put it mildly) somewhat erratic.

All the best

So England died for you in 1995? The year we won the league?

As a fellow Rovers' supporter I wish you good health and happiness whatever you do and wherever you are.

But your original post is (to put it mildly) somewhat erratic.

All the best

:rover: sure did and if junior was not born that year i would have been of then,long story about my granny,a bottle of milk and a asian shopkeeper :brfc:

:rover: sure did and if junior was not born that year i would have been of then,long story about my granny,a bottle of milk and a asian shopkeeper :brfc:

So, have you moved to Asia to seek retribution? :huh:

All the best waggy. It seems a hell of a long time ago that we were all on the roof terrace of that bar in Ankara. Good times, good memories. Keep posting. :brfc:

So long ago I'd forgotten all about that. The place was called "The Pub" (out host took our request of where to go next a little too literally), Jordon got lots of ribbing for having some bloke in a Fez hold his had whilst crossing the road, we met the Ankara branch of the Anti-Nazi skins and taught a lot of Turkish lads lots of anti-Burnley songs. Happy Times.

So long ago I'd forgotten all about that. The place was called "The Pub" (out host took our request of where to go next a little too literally), Jordon got lots of ribbing for having some bloke in a Fez hold his had whilst crossing the road, we met the Ankara branch of the Anti-Nazi skins and taught a lot of Turkish lads lots of anti-Burnley songs. Happy Times.

Where is Jordan these days Glenn ?

:rover: glencerberli away fantastic few days,went with my mate who lives in holland,still buys 3 season tickets and uses them about 3 times a year,our own private jet from the coast to ankara with gav and debs.run a bar bill up in a bar the guy made us pay 3 timesin case we bankrupted the bar.some idiot had badges made :blink: still got some in the loft in blighty,pay 4 my retirement home :brfc:

:rover: glencerberli away fantastic few days,went with my mate who lives in holland,still buys 3 season tickets and uses them about 3 times a year,our own private jet from the coast to ankara with gav and debs.run a bar bill up in a bar the guy made us pay 3 timesin case we bankrupted the bar.some idiot had badges made :blink: still got some in the loft in blighty,pay 4 my retirement home :brfc:

Fecking hey man...respect to you.

We shuld hang out in that winged bird...we could smok some sh.it and drown some danels,fix some badgeers..weer the brfcs missin in actkion cru...

btw charleee i luved hanging out with dad in seigon :rover::brfc:

Fecking hey man...respect to you.

We shuld hang out in that winged bird...we could smok some sh.it and drown some danels,fix some badgeers..weer the brfcs missin in actkion cru...

btw charleee i luved hanging out with dad in seigon :rover::brfc:

:rover: wtf is that all about :wacko::brfc:

:rover: not in the sub continent im in paradisehere :brfc:

Good for you waggy.... meal and a beer for 5$ can't be bad. Odd though how you can think you are combatting the immigrant problems by becoming one. Or do you class yourself as an emigrant? Same thing but sounds so much more acceptable. ^_^

Archived