BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Time to pack your bags

:rover: i will never post in the football bit again till rovers are owened by a brit again.well rovers falling into foriegn hands was the last straw for me,politacally correct england was no longer the country i loved and fought for.found warmer climes,cheaper beer,beautifuller women,in fact im happy being a immagrant in my new country,only thing is i pay my way in this lovely country expect nowt and get nowt.BLACKBURN ROVERS died on 19th of november for me,ENGLAND died last century. :brfcsmilie:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:rover: i will never post in the football bit again till rovers are owened by a brit again.well rovers falling into foriegn hands was the last straw for me,politacally correct england was no longer the country i loved and fought for.found warmer climes,cheaper beer,beautifuller women,in fact im happy being a immagrant in my new country,only thing is i pay my way in this lovely country expect nowt and get nowt.BLACKBURN ROVERS died on 19th of november for me,ENGLAND died last century. :brfcsmilie:

Where do you live now?

He's in Vietnam working for Venky's :rolleyes:

:rover: i don't work for venkys but i know a man who is in control of purchasing there rentals for them. :brfc:

That's funny. You don't agree with Rovers being owned by a foreigner yet you have gone to live in a country where you are a foreigner???? All the best, anyway, Wags.

:rover: i was a foriegner in my own country,thats the point,venkys are what i always feared,the trust are complete arseholes,jack will not be happy :brfc:

yeah agreed ;) good for you Waggy!! :tu:

I`ve given the gf fair notice on my desire to move away from Blackburn. Not sure if i`ll ever make it to sunnier climes.....but just away from this town will do for starters.

All the best Waggy :tu:

Do you hang out with Charlie Sheen?

:rolleyes:

One less bigot for this country to worry about...

One less bigot for this country to worry about...

:rover: too true pal,us bigots have seen the light,i hope you enjoy life in that shithole thats called arrod,loving your country = bigotry,licking arses is politacally correct,give me bigotry any day of the week :brfc:

Comments deleted as against the guidelines

I bet you think thats such a nice trendy, clever OK yah reposte sysagent. Personally I think you are being sanctimonious and completely irresponsible. Why don't people like you never try to scratch under the surface?

I don't blame waggy one bit. Taken over by immigrants or not there are thousands of places which will offer more of the old dolce vita than East Lancashire. If I ever come back as anything I think I'd choose to be a swallow.

:brfc: Have a cold one on me waggy. Just as an aside how do you like open attacking football in the Prem now that Sam's safety first brand of football has been dispensed with? I'd say that you obviously have much more in common with the Venkey mob than you like to think. :rolleyes::rover:

btw People frequently direct terms like bigot and racist at other members simply because they disagree with their point of view and have not the intelligence to debate properly before they dive in to attack and flame. Obviously unless sysagent has been reprimanded thats OK by the guidelines. So why when I called somebody 'stupid' for being stupid did I get a nonsensical and garbled warning added to my account from a moderator who can't spell and appeared unable to even string a proper sentence together?

i will never post in the football bit again till rovers are owened by a brit again

That'll make BRFC.com quake in its boots, and no doubt make Venky's think twice about their ownership.

rovers falling into foriegn hands was the last straw for me

No it wasn't. You're just being slightly hysterical. Manchester United; Manchester City; Liverpool; Chelsea; Aston Villa; Birmingham; Newcastle United; & Sunderland are all owned by "foreigners." No doubt other posters can mention plenty of other clubs. You've just gone abroad and posted a silly little message.

politacally correct england was no longer the country i loved and fought for

You're probably correct about the cheaper beer bit.

beautifuller women

Beer goggles alert!

ENGLAND died last century

So that's between 1900 to 1999. Can you be a bit more specific?

Archived