BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Survival Sunday

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Champagne is an absolute legend, he makes Soccer Saturday. He's also one of the few ex pros who actually give us any credit (when we deserve it obviously)

he's no Rodney Marsh

"Rugby players are just regular people with Cauliflower ears"

Yeah thats one of our problems :lol:

Next sunday I will be at the game, I will sing my heart out, wear my Rovers shirt with pride and Roar the boys onto premiership safety (Or at least that is the plan).

KEEP THE BLUE FLAG FLYING HIGH

i cant think of anything worse than watching score updates on a mobile... i wouldnt have the patience.

radio can be nerve-wracking too, as they get excited over every attack.

im sure you can find the game on the net.. or in your local pubs (if youre in the area).

NOT THAT I'D CONDONE THAT IN ANY WAY!

i'll be there too, hughesy! have i to wear a pink carnation so you will recognise me ??

:wub::lol:

I have a golf weekend booked at Shrigley Hall so I will not have to go through the torture of watching Sky Sports News. Hopefully it will be Champagne with dinner afterwards. :brfcsmilie:

Yeah thats one of our problems :lol:

Next sunday I will be at the game, I will sing my heart out, wear my Rovers shirt with pride and Roar the boys onto premiership safety (Or at least that is the plan).

KEEP THE BLUE FLAG FLYING HIGH

Someone on here will probably end up like this.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQYob9E0q-Y

Shoving his bubbles where son don't shine !!!

I will be on the third day of walking along the south west coast path, from Portwrinkle to Kingsand. I haven't yet decided whether to start early and get to a pub in Kingsand in time for the game or start late and find out the outcome when I arrive.

Damn. I don't want to watch other teams whilst wondering if we can guarantee survival ourselves.

If ESPN can't show it wonder if Rovers can beam it back to the Blues Bar / concourse as done previously.

for the first time ever i refused a ticket for this game.why? because i dont think i could guarantee not getting arrested if the worst happened and i saw a wolves fan winding me up. im going to have some stella and try and chill best i can and then it will be jeff on the main telly,2 laptops with feeds and an online "real time" table.I will be in the room on my own under strict instructions do not disturb.

im sure they will have.. they had spuds burnley on last season..

I think EPSN have shown all their games for this season. Don't forget they had twice the number of live games last year, 46 I think.

SKY will/should be showing the goals as they go in I would have thought, as they have done in previous years.

On a related note, I thought Jason Roberts was pretty good on radio 5, as were the comentators. Much better than that turd Alan Green.

Jase speaks a good game and comes across well.

Agreed and agreed. Jason did a decent job. Maybe a career option for when he retires.

I don't know why they even let Alan Green on the radio.

It will be Utd, Spurs and Stoke.

None of the Sky pundits thought Wolves or us would go down.

On Sunday they didn't, but on Saturday Paul Merson predicted we would go down.

But he talks nonsense most of the time so when I heard that I felt reassured that we'd stay up.

Also Mark Lawrenson (unsurprisingly) said we would be relegated on motd a couple of weeks ago.

But doesn't he always predict we'll do badly?

Having endured the Rovers match against West Ham on stream and having to switch it off 10 minutes from time due to the unbearable tension I am wondering how I will cope next Sunday. I am not going to Molioneux so my other options are to watch it on stream or watch Sky News or go out for a walk and tune in at 6pm or anything that you wonderful posters might suggest.

How could you stand missing the results though - if you couldn't stand to watch, surely you wouldn't be able to stand NOT watching?

If I'm watching a Rovers game and we concede I'll switch over or go into the kitchen because I can't stand to see what's happening . . . . but in about 5 mins I HAVE to come back because I have to know what's going on.

I think EPSN have shown all their games for this season. Don't forget they had twice the number of live games last year, 46 I think.

SKY will/should be showing the goals as they go in I would have thought, as they have done in previous years.

oh right,, good spot, mansfield.

in italy and on sky calcio.. their soccer saturday style show shows the goals as they go in.. from serie A and B.

its quality as are the female presenters! ;)

Agreed and agreed. Jason did a decent job. Maybe a career option for when he retires.

I don't know why they even let Alan Green on the radio.

or collymore! the guy cant talk.. when he tries to talk, he shouts all the time.. and screams over every goal ive ever heard on talks**rt!

might give jase, a listen. (radio downloader.. great tool).

Archived