BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Survival Sunday

anyone know if EH Diouf can play? His loan move is up

No his loan is to the end of the season i.e. June

We could do with him on the touchline winding a few people up though.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone can help me get through this by telling me what you`re doing ... I will be eternally grateful.

Me? I'm going to the game!! ;):D

Btw; I meant to add that a friend of mine who's a statistician at Strathclyde University [and a mackem fan] sent me this

Seems to me like a low probability of you going down. As you know, even if you lose to Wolves (about evens) it requires 2 out of the other 3 to win (low probability). Overall, it is unlikely but possible of course. You are favourites to stay up with the bookies. I saw some odds of relegation that had you at 10-1 and Wolves at 8-1. The others all odds on. I note that you and Wolves can’t play for a draw as you could both go down.

what is going to be everyone's way of dealing with the tension/stress of Sunday?

Mine is going to be my mate Stella, I will be chatting with her numerous times to get her to calm my nerves. I just hope she is in the pubs where we go before going into the ground.

Stella is sound!!!

I can't see Birmingham winning at Tottenham. They look a beaten, one dimensional team who are desperately struggling to score.

Therefore the only way I can see us going down is Blackpool, Wigan and Wolves all winning.

25/1 if anyone wants an insurance bet !

usually this says "watch the game live at the blues"

we can all "watch the excitement unfold" with jeff stelling's gillette soccer saturday at home ;)

worded it well didnt they

I quite like the sound of that. Looks like the Blues Bar. Its still better than watching on your own at home. We could maybe have a meet up of posters who want to share in the drama unfolding!

Remember the season we went down, the club showed the away games on the big screen and opened the Jack Walker stand, should be able to do that still, could make money on selling beer etc, shame.

Couldn't stand going and seeing us go down, rough ground to so would've probably got in bother.

I want Blackpool to stay up as much of my family is there but yeah look after my own interests first.

Blackburn and Blackpool to stay up would be ideal though.

Don't give a care in the world for Wigan, Rugby town, go back to the championship where they belong.

I want Blackpool to stay up as much of my family is there but yeah look after my own interests first.

Blackburn and Blackpool to stay up would be ideal though.

Don't give a care in the world for Wigan, Rugby town, go back to the championship where they belong.

I definitely want Wigan to stay up. Their owner is a big Rovers fan who consistently sells us cheap tickets (and even threw in free pies the first time they came up), its always the biggest away following of the season, their away fans pub (Red Robin) is quality and its cheap on the train. I also have this theory that the more Lancashire clubs remain in the PL, the longer it will take Man Utd gloryhunters to take over the north-west completely.

Bizarrely both Blackpool or Wigan, both in the bottom three now can still stay up by losing. In fact I would laugh my head off if we stayed up and Brum went down because they lost heavily and either of them two lost by 1-0.

I definitely want Wigan to stay up. Their owner is a big Rovers fan who consistently sells us cheap tickets

That's my reason for wanting them to survive - Dave Whelan

Want Blackpool to stay up not least because they have provided the prem with entertaining football and have brightened up this season.

Plus I love their manager!

That's my reason for wanting them to survive - Dave Whelan

Want Blackpool to stay up not least because they have provided the prem with entertaining football and have brightened up this season.

Plus I love their manager!

In an ideal world, ourselves, Wigan & Blackpool would all stay up & Wolves & Big Club would go down.

With QPR & Norwich being promoted plus one of Swansea & Reading, there will be far too many southern teams in the league next season.

There's a probability listing of the five clubs

here

We are the least likely to go down.

I shall be in enforced isolation at 16:00 on Sunday with only Radio 5 & a "greyhound" for company. That's not the canine version, but the vodka and grapefruit version. The grapefruit is one of my "five a day," so it's good for me.

I'll probably pop along here too so we can have our little online party or wake.

Archived