BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venkys Indian schoolboys in Blackburn this week

It appears, according to my son who is doing the final months of Teacher Training at QEGS Venkys have brought over 12, 14 and 15 year old teams to play both QEGS and Lammack on Wednesday!!

Wonder if Rovers will scout some!!!

It appears, according to my son who is doing the final months of Teacher Training at QEGS Venkys have brought over 12, 14 and 15 year old teams to play both QEGS and Lammack on Wednesday!!

Wonder if Rovers will scout some!!!

haha maybe!

good idea.. hands across the water stuff. be good for all the kids, from both continents.

Were Venkys at the United game?

I noticed there was a group of Indians in the seats above the tunnel

There were some Indians including an old lady who looked absolutely freezing wrapped up in a big blanket.

• Backroom

Were Venkys at the United game?

I noticed there was a group of Indians in the seats above the tunnel

One of them was I beleive it was Venketesh.

brfcs_box.jpg

This is them on a photo I got. I chopped some heads off because I wasn't trying to take a picture of them! None of them look like Venketesh, and it was during the 1st half.

Guest roverite1991

brfcs_box.jpg

This is them on a photo I got. I chopped some heads off because I wasn't trying to take a picture of them! None of them look like Venketesh, and it was during the 1st half.

Perhaps it's some other members of the Board?

brfcs_box.jpg

All a little worrying than not look like Venketesh - lets hope that our owners didn't sell their seats onto ManU fans ... lol

They must have been in a hurry to get to the match, all of their suit cases are piled up beside them!

brfcs_box.jpg

Claire, what camera have you got, thats some shot?

brfcs_box.jpg

I actually went to school with the guy sat 2 seats across from Dunny. Quite weird, wasn't even sure what he was up to these days!

Mention of Lammack brings back happy memories of great QEGS victories over the girlies at St Mary's College and the thugs at Clitheroe RGS.

Happy days.

Balls. SMC stuffed you every time I played for them.

Archived