BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

(CM) Joey Barton

Guest SuperAgentJB

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bundy was a bit of a charmer and had a very nice taste in clothes.

Didn't stop him from being a maniac.

Maybe, but surely you'd have signed him up for Rovers if he was a decent midfielder, right? Right?

my brother was a teamate of his, so unfortunately ive known of joey barton's antics for years.. even before he broke into the city team... and his subsequent bad behaviour is no surprise to me or anyone who knew/knows him.

he'd be a waste of time, money etc.. as he's already a waste of human flesh! ^_^

Nah too skinny. Now Gacy would do just fine in that position, and his taste in clothing would match the circus.

I'm not sure skinny matters when you're carrying guns n' ammo and willing to use it. Either way, I'd rather keep the Boston Strangler on the bench to be honest, to sort Kean out when things are going wrong.

• 4 weeks later...

Are we really that desparate? We want rid of Diouf. Why would we want this thug who is so much worse?

Are we really that desparate? We want rid of Diouf. Why would we want this thug who is so much worse?

EDIT. Posted twice but probably worth it.

Hes experienced, capable, and a massive improvement on your Grella and Andrews of our world, plus hes relatively local.

No brainer... maybe Joey B can beat a few of our fans heads together when he gets here :tu: .

ps this should'nt stop the club from signing more midfielders though.

Guest Rovers4Good

Yeh he's been a tool in the past but let's be straight here, don't think there is anyone else in the premiership who is more commited?

Also, anyone forgot that other tool we signed? (Savage). He didn't turn out too bad.

Yeh he's been a tool in the past but let's be straight here, don't think there is anyone else in the premiership who is more commited?

Also, anyone forgot that other tool we signed? (Savage). He didn't turn out too bad.

Also Barton is twice the player Savage was. Not many central midfielders outperformed him over the course of last season.

Tool is understating it a tad.

He punched a guy repeatedly when down on the floor and then later smashed a 16 year olds teeth in.

Barton, good player, bad character. I think he would do well at Rovers. But the unstable situation at the club, would not be right for somebody like Barton.

Due to make an announcement on Twitter @ 4 today, after his outburst yesterday and his ongoing transfer situation you would expect he is leaving. Pretty much leaves the barcodes with no midfield after taking out Barton and Nolan. Someone is going to get a very good player very cheap at this rate.

All over Twitter now that NUFC have told Barton he can leave on a free. That lot make Venkys look almost sane

Newcastle have signed a couple of midfielders actually. Cabeye, and one or two others who may or may not be wingers, and maybe Ireland on a permanent deal too I think. Then there is Tchiote, who is a Robbie Savage type of player.

Barton on a free would be great, if he wasn't such a mentalist. As a previous poster said, the club's crazy way of doing business, along with a manager who may not be strong enough to keep him in line would probably lead to disaster. Then there's the fact he'll be training with Pedersen.....

Newcastle have signed a couple of midfielders actually. Cabeye, and one or two others who may or may not be wingers, and maybe Ireland on a permanent deal too I think. Then there is Tchiote, who is a Robbie Savage type of player.

Barton on a free would be great, if he wasn't such a mentalist. As a previous poster said, the club's crazy way of doing business, along with a manager who may not be strong enough to keep him in line would probably lead to disaster. Then there's the fact he'll be training with Pedersen.....

Spotted you at toontastic Billy, nice sig:

'In case you're wondering, I'm here as it is more of a laugh than BRFCS.com. They're right whingy bitches over there!'

tut tut! :lol:

maybe we could handle him if we had a really strong and imposing manager like hughes or allardyce who are able to keep the bad boys on the straight and narrow, not with karl pilkington in charge tho, no chance

I agree.

Great player but comes with too much baggage. A club will take a gamble on him though and if the manager can keep him under control and keep him motivated then he will be a huge success.

Archived