BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

(CM) Joey Barton

Guest SuperAgentJB

Due to make an announcement on Twitter @ 4 today, after his outburst yesterday and his ongoing transfer situation you would expect he is leaving. Pretty much leaves the barcodes with no midfield after taking out Barton and Nolan. Someone is going to get a very good player very cheap at this rate.

All over Twitter now that NUFC have told Barton he can leave on a free. That lot make Venkys look almost sane

I dont think anyone makes Venkys look anywhere near sane, as for Barton, good player as he is, do you really think, given the morals that the Rao family claim to have, they would let him anywhere near the club?

God, if I was a parent of a good academy lad and he was here, I would pull him out right away!!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spotted you at toontastic Billy, nice sig:

'In case you're wondering, I'm here as it is more of a laugh than BRFCS.com. They're right whingy bitches over there!'

tut tut! :lol:

I was annoyed at all the point scoring etc. at the time, and then forgot to change it again. I keep doing that with signatures.

Due to make an announcement on Twitter @ 4 today, after his outburst yesterday and his ongoing transfer situation you would expect he is leaving. Pretty much leaves the barcodes with no midfield after taking out Barton and Nolan. Someone is going to get a very good player very cheap at this rate.

All over Twitter now that NUFC have told Barton he can leave on a free. That lot make Venkys look almost sane

Not wanting to turn this thread into a Newcastle love in but what Ashley has done at Newcastle, in terms of the debt, is nothing short of remarkable.

The guy gets some bad press, mainly from Newcastle fans, but he’s saved that club and given them premiership football to boot.

If Venkys do half a good of a job I’d be happy.

For free, Joey Barton is a quality deal, nob head or not!

Totally agree with you on this one Hughesy.

Proven premiership quality, at a decent age and no fee attached and relatively local its a no brainer.

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

by amarjourno

Somewhere in those high echelons of NUFC, they have decided, I am persona non grata.

For people not on Twitter, there is a difference between the r0versinsider posting jokes and the roversinsider who han't posted since nicko got his own twitter account...

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

by amarjourno

Somewhere in those high echelons of NUFC, they have decided, I am persona non grata.

For people not on Twitter, there is a difference between the r0versinsider posting jokes and the roversinsider who han't posted since nicko got his own twitter account...

" roversinsider who han't posted since nicko got his own twitter account...) That is not true and well you know it Philip.

" roversinsider who han't posted since nicko got his own twitter account...) That is not true and well you know it Philip.

No, seriously.

Gone onto Twitter and seen that roversinsider has posted since nicko opened his account so I take that back. Must confess that I had been ignoring r0versinsider and had missed the roversinsider posts 22 hours ago.

so nickos only on twitter now(yea), proves how arrogant he is couldnt handle a bit of criticism on here and being shown up by andy cryer.

what happened with nicko?? i seem to have missed that episode..

so nickos only on twitter now(yea), proves how arrogant he is couldnt handle a bit of criticism on here and being shown up by andy cryer.

The same Cryer that told us Kalinic HAD GONE to Honk Kong.

The same Cryer who told us we were after Marica when he'd agreed to sign for Shalke.

What did Cryer say today in the LT about Goodwillie.

Archived