BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

(CM) Joey Barton

Guest SuperAgentJB

If he dies stay Billy and continues his crusade for the right of free speech, he'd better make sure he only tweets once a month.

Adding up all of the fines he'll get, he'll be paying Newcastle to be there!

villa very interested in barton... glad we're not!

someone must have bought barton a book of quotations recently. it'll be 'word of the day toilet paper' next!

barton isnt intellectual.. just puddled.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Barton over Bullard any day of the week.

His ego is bigger than us though I reckon.. can't see him at QPR either.

That's the thing if we are seriously interested in Bullard over Barton it says all you need to know, both are idiots but one if a far better player

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

Going for a medical now, still no contract offer from NUFC.......think that just about makes my mind up.

Don't want to leave Newcastle........I've made that clear but my hands are tied.

newcastle have handled this situation so unprofessionally, joke of a club

Isn't he going to QPR.

We;'d need a new manager before risking Barton- Kean is far too weak to handle him.

Failed with all our existng problem players so no way could he handle this one. He wouldn't get the philosophical references either.

Failed with all our existng problem players so no way could he handle this one. He wouldn't get the philosophical references either.

I don't think Barton gets 'em either.

Just copy & pastes from Wikiquotes.

I can't believe after all the sanctimonious rubbish Colin spouted about Diouf he's in for Barton.

Hypocrite.

Colin back in January (on EH Diouf)..........

“For many years I’ve thought he is a gutter-type of boy and I was going to call him a sewer rat but that might be insulting the sewer rats. I think he’s the lowest of the low.”

Barton and Warnock will be a match made in heaven.

Colin back in January (on EH Diouf)..........

Barton and Warnock will be a match made in heaven.

Had the same thoughts myself. I wonder what animal Barton is, or if there's an animal with a lower reputation than a sewer rat!

I don't see how any of the anti-Venky's group (who hate us being a laughing stock) would want him after the problems Barton had with his current hierarchy on Twitter.

Surely having a scum bag who looks down on the owners who you all hate is far too cringeworthy for you guys? And if Venky's are as bad as you say surely he wouldn't come.

Isn't he going to QPR.

We;'d need a new manager before risking Barton- Kean is far too weak to handle him.

I know this fits in neatly with your agenda.

However,in the interests of perspective how many other managers have struggled to control Barton.

Quite a few I'd suggest.

I wouldn't call Shearer 'weak' and look what went on between those two...

Can't stand the bloke. I wouldn't want him at the club, and hopefully that is more to do with me having a decent set of moral standards, rather than being a shrieking violet. I know footballers aren't monks, but this one comes with more baggage than Mariah Carey.

He's undergone something akin to re-branding of late because of what he's said on twitter. In a way I think he's trying too hard with that, as if to say: "look at me, I'm not really a thug, I'm the thinking man's footballer". But I still see someone whose efforts at atonement are laudable enough, but lurking underneath the surface lurks a nasty temper, that he is currently managing to control.

Going for a medical now, still no contract offer from NUFC.......think that just about makes my mind up.

Don't want to leave Newcastle........I've made that clear but my hands are tied.

newcastle have handled this situation so unprofessionally, joke of a club

It really is a sight to see someone calling their club "a joke" and then go on about professionalism in the same sentence... Hope he goes to QPR, as roversmum said him and Warnock will be peas in a pod!

Archived