BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The First Ever BRFCS Podcast is OUT NOW

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listening to it on train at moment. 3G coverage disappeared somewhere around Burnley though so will have to wait to Halifax to restart it. It's only playing out the right headphone on my iPhone though

it's not in stereo so it will only play out of one speaker

it's not in stereo so it will only play out of one speaker

Yeah. I realised that when I was editing the gag reel. The left channel is me and the right channel is Kam and Wen. Which as you don't hear me speak means it's only in one ear. I'll fix that and mix it back to mono soon.

You won't be able to search here it for a few days, but if you open iTunes and click the 2 "here" link in there first post of this thread, it should add this (and ant future ones we do) automatically.

Nice one, good listen, no punches pulled. Thanks to all involved.

For future additions / issues could you also post the link on here, as you did this time. I suggest a seperate thread, where the episodes are all together - where nobody can post on apart from the podcast.

Nice one, good listen, no punches pulled. Thanks to all involved.

For future additions / issues could you also post the link on here, as you did this time. I suggest a seperate thread, where the episodes are all together - where nobody can post on apart from the podcast.

That already exists :)

http://www.brfcs.com/category/podcasts/

Kamy does a brilliant job in presenting a huge amount of information in a balanced and non-sensational way without pulling punches about the club and current transfer situation.

It's great when people do that, isn't it Phil?

Can you do it with subtitles next time? The accent takes a bit of tuning back into :)

Joking aside, excellent stuff!

i finally managed to download and listen to it. i was just going to say the same, as a South African, i had to really listen carefully as i couldnt quite understand certain things that were said lol.. but a good listen anyway, top job guys

Excellent chaps, when is the video version out :D

Any chance of getting some of the guys in, and making a music video? would love to see Abbey strutting his stuff in the dance video :lol:

Thanks for the feedback, really appreciate it. Hopefully many more podcasts in the future!

:lol: at the accent! Going to have to work on my northern accent!

Good stuff on the podcast. In it you mentioned Rovers need either a chairman or director of football. Who would you recommend to the owners for each position. Of course we have to forget JW returning, as this would not happen. So moving on we need these positions filling. Paul Hunt has worked with sven goran erricson (spelling) before and must know the experience he has in football. I would suggest him as director of football.

Good stuff on the podcast. In it you mentioned Rovers need either a chairman or director of football. Who would you recommend to the owners for each position. Of course we have to forget JW returning, as this would not happen. So moving on we need these positions filling. Paul Hunt has worked with sven goran erricson (spelling) before and must know the experience he has in football. I would suggest him as director of football.

Based on the quality of the first podcast, the second is going to be an eagerly awaited event.

SGE is quietly assembling a squad a Leicester which is going to rip through next season's Championship.

Based on the quality of the first podcast, the second is going to be an eagerly awaited event.

SGE is quietly assembling a squad a Leicester which is going to rip through next season's Championship.

Agreed. I still think he would be good for Rovers though, in some capacity.

i finally managed to download and listen to it. i was just going to say the same, as a South African, i had to really listen carefully as i couldnt quite understand certain things that were said lol.. but a good listen anyway, top job guys

Any chance of getting some of the guys in, and making a music video? would love to see Abbey strutting his stuff in the dance video :lol:

dancing dont/cant do...singing well lol..you tube Shaun trencher ..girls girls girls and I'm there .steaming mind but its good.would link it but I'm on the blower.

Archived