BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFCS Podcast #2

Guest Wen Y Hu

Guest Wen Y Hu

Wen Y Hu is joined in the studio by chief reporter Kamy and special guest and long-serving BRFCS member philipl for this week’s podcast.

Kamy looks at the movements on the transfer front over the last week and then discusses the club's transfer policy with philipl before a lively and informative discussion about the takeover rumours that have come to light in the past few days.

So sit back and enjoy this week's BRFCS podcast.

Download it from here.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Wen Y Hu

I can't seem to get the page to load up, is anybody else having this problem?

The podcast page seems to be loading fine, but the front page is acting up. I attempted to add the Podcasts category to the menu and WordPress didn't like that. Perhaps just coincidence, I don't know. The front page and the podcasts are on separate servers, by the way, so accessing the podcast shouldn't be a problem. Let us know if you continue to be unable to access the podcast.

Fantastic listen- thanks lads.

A potential BILLIONAIRE owner? According to Kamy this group are comfortably billionaires ;)

That's the one thing that jumped out at me. Thought the logical way that they went through Venkys statements was excellent, sort of dis-credited the recent one released to a certain extent, or gave it a different context.

Keep these podcasts coming, superb stuff

Superb stuff !

That podcast 2, has certainly set the bar extremely high, to coin a footballing cliche.

One of the good things about this podcast was that these Rovers fans had very much a world wide feel about them, which was great to listen to.

Its certainly reshaped my mind to one or two things going on at Ewood Park.

Well done and thank you to you all.

One of the good things about this podcast was that these Rovers fans had very much a world wide feel about them, which was great to listen to.

From the out takes of #1

" ..... This podcast has a very international feel, it's being brought to you from three different counties , Blackburn, Japan and Leeds......"

(Sorry Wen' couldn't resist .... and no, I'm not going to let you live that one down :P ).

The podcast is as good as anything this site has produced before in it's long history . It's come a long way since I used to write the news before my boss arrived at work every morning, nicking stories off radio Lancs and the papers ! Looking forward tothe next one

It's come a long way since I used to write the news before my boss arrived at work every morning, nicking stories off radio Lancs and the papers !

Aye, these day we nick 'em off Groobs instead ;)

I do miss the tales of Leavers Pies and Lucas Neil's fish tank though.

Archived