SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

(s) Mariano Pavone

Blue n White Rover

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so what does excite you cause you seam always miserable

After being told of exciting times ahead, these signings that we are looking at now, are not, in any way, doing it for me, and I suspect that would apply to many other Rovers fans.

N'Zogbia along with Barton, Onhoua, sp, Alex, Duffer, with a Suarez type up front Fabiano this would excite me to compliment the good guys we already have here.

ripped from another MB-

"Needs a work permit.

Bobo has no full international caps.

At 26 I doubt he is going to get one under the 'special talent' dispensation.

Good GS record 1 in 2 in Turkey", "Training at Brockhall today, second part of medical tomorrow, coming on a free!"

so what does excite you cause you seam always miserable

Lee I love your input and you are just awsome but, it is "seem."

I don't mean to be an ass but for years I used to type/ write "loose" for "lose" until one lovely celtic supporting female corrected me.

Oh, and the player seems okish.

Bobo looks too good for a freebie, too many negative vibes around for it to be him.....we probably get the older, sh!tter version of him!

As long as we don't replace the O's for E's, now he is bad

ripped from another MB-

"Needs a work permit.

Bobo has no full international caps.

At 26 I doubt he is going to get one under the 'special talent' dispensation.

Good GS record 1 in 2 in Turkey", "Training at Brockhall today, second part of medical tomorrow, coming on a free!"

How long has he played in Turkey? Is there not a certain length of time which means you don't need a work permit or do you have to apply for citizenship?

On a positive, if Rovers bring in this young Brazilian from Besiktas, would it be easier for Rovers to bring in other outstanding Brazilians, prefererably unknowns that would increase the value of the team and their own.

As long as we don't replace the O's for E's, now he is bad

How long has he played in Turkey? Is there not a certain length of time which means you don't need a work permit or do you have to apply for citizenship?

His first game in Europe was for Besiktas at 12/02/2006

Just read on the 'phantom' tweeter's account that he is south American tall, long hair and White.....oh and not very good. :-(

Ohhh fingers crossed for aguero then.

Other wise, the guy who plays in france.Not burrdisso who i said before(got his name wrong) burgessio.

Archived