SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

(s) Mariano Pavone

Blue n White Rover

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the player is... drumroll!

Mariano Pavone. he will have the 2nd part of his medical tomorrow.

29 years of age, was on loan at river plate recently (scored a goal but then missed a pen in the game that they were relegated in).

he's been at real betis since 2007. not a prolific goalscorer.

bloody hell its 10 past 10! gimme a chance.. i have been out! put him on ignore! :lol:

I knew he was Argentinian but the lads at Brockhall had never heard of him, doesnt speak much English either I am told, probably good that as he wont understand Kean!!

• Backroom

I knew he was Argentinian but the lads at Brockhall had never heard of him, doesnt speak much English either I am told, probably good that as he wont understand Kean!!

Doesn't Kean speak Spanish and Portugese?

Anyway he's probably better than Kalinic!

Seems to spend most of his time posing for underwear ads if google is anything to go by. Perhaps venky's are branching out.

He has a cap fo argentina. Vant be that ru Bush

In fairness he was decent at estudiantes but since then not so great,lacks pace,has a a bit of power but why sign him and Benjani,is this the good striker our joker owners have promised,in my opinion he might do a decent job in the championship or scotland.

Archived