BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

(s) Mariano Pavone

Blue n White Rover

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not the end of the world, the guy is a free transfer, likely to be low wages so what is the problem? I understand that it is a little underwhelming, but football is funny and he could turn out to be good.

The problem is, if he turns out to be not so good, which seems to be the more likely scenario. Besides which, he's going to find it a bit cold in these parts given his love of strutting about in his underwear.

It's not the end of the world, the guy is a free transfer, likely to be low wages so what is the problem? I understand that it is a little underwhelming, but football is funny and he could turn out to be good.

We have just taken on Benjani. We need quality up front, we can't afford to take any more washed up freebies otherwise we will go down the pan.

The chances of landing a 15-20- goal prem striker for £5-10 million are slim. The chances of getting one on a free are miniscule. We'd be better bringing a striker in on loan.

At the moment kalinic is head and shoulders our best striker!!! ....and we want to get rid of him

This is surely payback for Agent Bond.

I admire your positivity, I really am trying to be upbeat too but hell I'm struggling.

A very very poor piece of business if it happens, I can honestly say I'd rather they gave Blackman a chance.

Here's hoping I am proved very wrong!

The problem is, if he turns out to be not so good, which seems to be the more likely scenario. Besides which, he's going to find it a bit cold in these parts given his love of strutting about in his underwear.

...I can almost taste your disapproval in that post mum.

If he was yours you'd be giving him a clip around the ear and sending him home to put something more respectable on.

I admire your positivity, I really am trying to be upbeat too but hell I'm struggling.

A very very poor piece of business if it happens, I can honestly say I'd rather they gave Blackman a chance.

Here's hoping I am proved very wrong!

Pavone has GOT to be better than blackman! i take it youve not seen blackman play much >?

He doenst look like he can lace his boots properly roversmum........ not a good sign for Rovers :blush:

Amoruso? For that picture is he. Well he did score a few cracking goals if I remember correctly and the way things are going he'd be of more use than the strikers we look likely to be landed with.

Archived