SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

(s) Mariano Pavone

Blue n White Rover

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

My word some people in here are predictable, lets not pretend you've heard of him or know whether he's any good or not.

Well at least Formica has a mate now,but seriously do Venkys really belive signings like this are going to make the fans feel better,about our chances this season.NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS.

Up to press things are no different than having the Trust in charge,infact they are doing exactly the same mistakes eg

sell the assets {Phil Jones} and get @#/? in for nothing {Benjani}.

Im very surprised that the whole Mb know about pavone.

I don't. I had never heard of him. I had no idea who he was or what he looked like hence my googling him. Looks a real poser and not at all what we need at rovers. Can we please have an ugly guy who scores goals rather than someone who fancies himself and doesn't?

My word some people in here are predictable, lets not pretend you've heard of him or know whether he's any good or not.

Agree. Be interesting to hear from those that know about him as to what type of player he is like, who he could be compared to?

Got to be some padding in those pants surely. Otherwise I'm suddenly feeling very inadequate... :blush:

He's probably got a hernia problem.

Was the picture taken during the physical undertaken today by the tea lady?

I seriously hope not...she's got the pre-season tour to India to sort out.

Never heard of the fella so I'm not going to do what many on here will undoubtedly do..it's a disgrace/he's sh!t etc etc,but I have to say it's left me underwhelmed. I was starting to get a little excited about Bobo though.

So it seems mrs.d is milking rovers for all we are worth, kalinic will be sold for £4m ish and this free transfer brought in.

What will be next? Selling samba for £10/12m and bringing in another free transfer? Then who knows, junior, olsonn, where is this gonna end?

Very worrying times being a rovers fan.

Archived