SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

(s) Mariano Pavone

Blue n White Rover

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not Nedum Onouha is it?

Since when have ypou become "in the know" Zac? You stick to your Milan and tell us what you know about Rovers :lol::P

Its not Onouha, Blue n White Rover.

Zac has always been 'in the know' just hasn't shouted it from the roof tops :rock:

Great Someone who's actually seen him play, unlike the "stats" merchants on here who've written him off before he's even kicked a ball! Some of you need to get a grip :wacko:

The Gull talks about huge expectations when he signed, then fails to follow on from there, missing out what the stats show, in that he was a failure one which nicko clearly points out.

:lol: its quite amusing.. tim from southampton gets it into his head that he's on trial :wacko: and then its taken as gospel! HE'S SIGNING.

also.. interesting news on a certain player.. should cheer people up a bit if it comes off!

Somebody's made an offer for Grella? A medical establishment for research purposes perhaps?

Come on Zac - drop some clue`s please :-)

people are wasting their time mailing me asking.. im keeping quiet.

really cant say .. just yet.. cos a certain LET journalist.. reads this board and will again steal a scoop!

let him work for his money.. unlike the pavone story! :angry:

really cant say .. just yet.. cos a certain LET journalist.. reads this board and will again steal a scoop!

Could you at least shed some light on our transfer strategy, if you know anything about it? Who's in charge of negotiations, and whose targets (Kean's, Kentaro's or the Rao's) are we currently after?

Could you at least shed some light on our transfer strategy, if you know anything about it? Who's in charge of negotiations, and whose targets (Kean's, Kentaro's or the Rao's) are we currently after?

i dont know a great deal about the strategy.. nobody does.

the owners are keeping things very secure.

IMO seems like the stategy is make good use of the transfer market.. add strength to the squad.. before adding more quality.

THAT IS MY OPINION.

i now expect cryer to run with that in the LET soon :P

i dont know a great deal about the strategy.. nobody does.

the owners are keeping things very secure.

IMO seems like the stategy is make good use of the transfer market.. add strength to the squad.. before adding more quality.

THAT IS MY OPINION.

On how on earth does Tony Warner, Benjani, and this Argentinian Pavone equate to strengthening the squad. All three are rubbish. :rolleyes:

On how on earth does Tony Warner, Benjani, and this Argentinian Pavone equate to strengthening the squad. All three are rubbish. :rolleyes:

strengthened in terms of numbers.

santa and mame diouf have gone.

warner is coming as a 3rd choice keeper and will also be a GK coach.

you seen pavone play ?

Can you at least tell us how likley this deal is to happen?

strengthened in terms of numbers.

santa and mame diouf have gone.

warner is coming as a 3rd choice keeper and will also be a GK coach.

you seen pavone play ?

his record is not that great and he been relagated twice in three years scoring only 2 goals the season Betis went down.

Not impressive but free transfer I guess, little to lose.

Not reaslly the splash the cash signings I was expecting but still early enough days.

This signing has me a little more nervous though.

personally think with pavone signing its a win win situation, if it works out great we have a bargain on are hands and if it doesn't we got him for free and will be able to sell him on for a fee, don't see the harm of giving him a go, some players style of football suit the prem some don't, as someone said earlier nelson was a free and look how he's turned out, we seam to have a knack of pulling out good cheap or free signings

Archived