BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

(ST) Nelson Valdez

Tom

• Backroom

Wow good call Chaddy! Is that just a coincidence?

He's not the answer at the moment but I was quite impressed with Blackman today, not a litmus test obviously but his finishing in the shooting practice before the game was brilliant, most of them in off the post. Kalinic showed he can take a chance as well but seems to be getting even weaker somehow.

I think he would be a good signing for us. A couple of seasons ago I said that we should have sign Valdez to play up front with RSC. Both played well together for Paraguay.

Valdez would be a good signing, powerful little player who works very hard. We can't expect big stars so these kind of players are worth looking at.

I agree Hekla. if we don't have much money then we got to look for bargains and he would be one.

I would think he would cost about 3 to 4 million pounds.

not buying this again, nicko is full of sh#t.

Don't buy it then. Just don't start randomly insulting others on this messageboard because (i'm sure i speak for all) you won't be welcome.

Have you noticed a theme here?

All the players we are strongly linked with Mongonu, Pavone and now Valdez were all relegated from their respective top tiers last season.

Monaco,River Plate and Hercules!

Is that an omen?

Have you noticed a theme here?

All the players we are strongly linked with Mongonu, Pavone and now Valdez were all relegated from their respective top tiers last season.

Monaco,River Plate and Hercules!

Is that an omen?

No it is not a omen. Good players do get relegated and... They are cheaper as the clubs need shut. Would you not have Parker or dann

Haedo Valdez provides his birthplace, San Joaquin, with £8,285 per month and buys 1,500 children presents every Christmas. San Joaquin depends on Valdez as he provides the people with a better chance than he ever had.

Valdez once, gun in hand, chased off thieves stealing his car and ran into his blazing home to save his dog

For those reasons alone, sign him up. What a legend! :D

[/url]

agree Tim, he sounds like somebody who will give it his all. if that is the attitude he has, then well done to him. Wouldn't mind him, along with Jermaine Defoe and Pavonne.

This isn't a dig at anyone in particular, but we all keep writing people off as not being good enough 'for us'.

The reality is that a season or 2 ago, We all would be happy being linked with this calibre of player.

We've been spoilt by the rumours.

Benjani or Valdez? Hmm........

Valdez would be a good signing, powerful little player who works very hard. We can't expect big stars so these kind of players are worth looking at.

Totally agree. He seems like a really nice lad and have been impressed with his pace, technique and workrate during todays game against Brazil. Thik the might be suited for the PL.

Totally agree. He seems like a really nice lad and have been impressed with his pace, technique and workrate during todays game against Brazil. Thik the might be suited for the PL.

I agree with him Alex. he is very passionate aswell. could be suit to us and if we don't have alot of money to spend then he could be a good bargain for us.

Archived